Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would You Fall for this Trap?!

Prunus Girl

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

s3xIvy

s3xIvy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationcalifornia
Hello Peeps, I decided to start this topic since it seems that there are a few comments about Prunus girl such as why its good (or not) so I figured that we need a place to discuss this a bit more in detail and be a bit more organized.

OK so as the topic tittle says, Would you fall for Aikawa even though she is possibly a boy under that cute uniform and childish nature, or would you just keep a distance and not progress the relationship to more than just friends?

I'll go first, well if i was a guy *peeks under pants* (yep still a girl) I would fall for Aikawa, Like he/she has a really fun and cute nature and really can be adorable and cheer people up. I know some people out there are gonna straight out say *NO* I really think that the realtionship and the feeling of caring for someone else and loving them truthfully shouldn't really be bound by gender in this trap situation. I gotta to go work soon so I'ma end this here (work in a hospital) Hope to get some replies and diffrent opinions, Take care eveyrone!
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well I would find any guy who would go so far to be mentally challenged. -___- I mean Aikawa is a girl in every way; face, body, skin, apparently voice, personality, tastes, hair, and dress. Most likely, I would be freaked out (like every character) lol.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

s3xIvy

s3xIvy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Well I would find any guy who would go so far to be mentally challenged. Most likely, I would be freaked out (like every character) lol.

LOL Oh yeah I bet, Granted even though Aikawa is cute...facing the realization that SHE is possibly a HE could be a bit too much for some people to handle lol. (Not gonna draw this out too much) but we live in a society where to be honest theres a lot of bad feelings in regards of men dressing up as wemon and and anything that is taboo in general, Now in different parts of the world it may be normal (im looking at you scotland and your kilts* I keed I keed) so lets see if we could put that ackwardness of aikawa dressing up *very cutely I might add* Then we face the big problem for the majority of peeps, whats underneath that cute skirt...

Now Personally I would go either way just cause I like both genders but the rest would really be weirded out or wouldn't cross into to the forbidden realm. As I mentioned in my first post I really think if shes that cute, and she goes all this way to be a girl and act like one then we should respect what she wants to be, Sure researchers have linked such desires to be a mental dissorder and things of the like but does a chemical change at conception really be what governs our physical genders with out our choice? Well thats a whole nother complicated topic so ima keep the rest simple, Now this is for traps in general; If the person wants to be the opposite gender i think thats great its their choice, but even then people still want to be loved and find a partner and thats where i think that even if aikawa is cross-dressing and I was in guy I would fall for her, maybe a bit ackward at first i guess cause guys are in nature more stubborn in a sense, but love and caring for someone shouldn't just be a physical thing it should be a emotional and mental attraction and feeling.

Im late again ahhh!!!! BYE EVEYRONE HOPE TO HEAR FROM MORE PEEPS SOON!!!11!
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
I haven't properly read the manga, but I'm not really into girly girls, and also I've never reacted to the smell of a male positively - no pheromone induced biochemical reaction -, so my answer would have to be no.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Well, I'm married, so no.
But say I was back in university and single and stuff like the characters in the manga . . . yeah, probably. I like girls, but it's less about the equipment than about the whole, I dunno, the overall impact. Aikawa is someone I could probably have gone for; s/he is cute and kinda sexy and has an interesting, generally nice personality and so on. If she was into me I'd probably have given it a shot. Although, KidCongo has a point about smell--it might not have worked out.

Exkalamity

Exkalamity

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I'm a male and proudly declare that I have already fallen for him.

Exkalamity.png 

Hexogen

Hexogen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

I'm a male and proudly declare that I have already fallen for him.

This >.>
Sometimes I panic if I'm already gay, but then I see a cute girl and realize that I'm at most bi, then I ponder over the situation of kissing a real man, get totally grossed out and start to wonder: How the heck am I supposed to categorize my sexuality?!?!

Kamikaze147

Kamikaze147

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Assuming Aikawa really is a guy, I think he would have to fall into the same category as all the other really good traps I've seen: nice to look at, but that's about it. As long as he's fully dressed and looks like a girl he's very attractive. He's got the look, the mannerisms, the personality, everything. But at the end of the day a guy is still a guy. As soon as clothes come off any part of me that might have reacted to him looking and acting like a girl just dies.

Although....he is very close to falling into the "special" category of trap with characters like Hideyoshi. He's so much like a girl that I could keep all the little voices in my head reminding me that he's really a guy quiet for an hour or two if need be....

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Its hard answering this question without doubting your sexuality as a guy... but im gonna have to say possibly on the basis that he/she is mostly female in my eyes it would be hard getting past it though but that would be another battle in it self
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
i really dont care what gender a person is, if i like the person i like them. as for Aikawa, i would not want to take him away from Maki, they are much too matched for one another. i cant imagine aikawa without maki

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

i really dont care what gender a person is, if i like the person i like them.

We're asking if you won't get freaked out after realizing your boyfriend/girlfriend isn't what you thought them to be.....

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Well, I'm not sure that applies--Aikawa said she was a guy from the start. Sometimes she's backed away from that, been a bit ambiguous just to mess with Maki, but she was never actually trying to fool him into thinking she was a girl.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Well, I'm not sure that applies--Aikawa said she was a guy from the start. Sometimes she's backed away from that, been a bit ambiguous just to mess with Maki, but she was never actually trying to fool him into thinking she was a girl.

I was just giving a similar situation, Aikawa's appearance still "tricks" people outside of school even if it wasn't intentionally done so.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Holysh....t. To think about this kind of situation some boy wear girl uniform shamelessly in fact it is impossible
but I was very doubt about this case because it is like he(or she) is pretending as a boy for preventing something mysterious :wacko:

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Holysh....t. To think about this kind of situation some boy wear girl uniform shamelessly in fact it is impossible

well it's not impossible, there are many people with those kinds of fetishes, including some hard-core otakus.....
The question was really if you'd get attracted to that person.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
In fact I can control myself against a fatal beauty so it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Spoiler

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
by the way I am interested in only females(I am not a gay)

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
You just said you could control yourself so why would you be gay.....

Oh and try to avoid double posting.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
sorry it was a mistake. won't be done again

for manga: but I sense sth fishy about Aikawa. Maybe he is a girl after all. Doesn't voice tone make difference? what do you think?

Edited by mfozgur, 05 February 2012 - 12:58 AM.

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
It's possible to do voice training to imitate the other gender's voice, at least close enough that it's not distinguishable in the manga world..... (voice actors in anime who are female do male characters)