Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So I was just wondering. Ship wise. What are everyone's feelings?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Asahi's Pairing (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will Asahi end up with?

1. Subaru (7 votes [29.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.17%

2. The Water God (13 votes [54.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.17%

3. Neither (4 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Koriru

Koriru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThe Bahamas
So I was just wondering. Ship wise. What are everyone's feelings?
Honestly. I'm more on the side of The Water God, than Subaru. 
I dont know why but I took a liking to him more.
I wonder if it's too early to say just yet.

Boanstely

Boanstely

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

...glad I'm not the only one.

A lot of people say he's horrible, and well... can't deny that sometimes, but he's a bit different from the usual douche lead (I don't like jerks either)?

Like he just genuinely doesn't understand a lot of things.

But it seems that he tries to? Starts trying?

And as he spends more time with Asahi, he might change bit by bit.

But I never was a "I'll sink down with my ships!" type of person.

And as I got older, I noticed that I'm just all "let's see how this story/relationship/etc progresses!".

And so if Asahi ends up with Subaru (if story progresses this way), I don't mind either.

ronin40k

ronin40k

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I seem to be doomed to prefer Second Choice in all of Toma-sensei's recent works. I prefer Subaru as a more realistic relationship. Other series spoilers ahead.
I've never liked the Broken Is Beautiful thing, though, teaching young women to seek out Projects instead of well-adjusted and capable men makes me frustrated. But I still love her settings and her art.

Edit:. I don't mind mutual healing, and I love something realistic like Kingyou Sou. But I think relationships where there is extended, long-term imbalance with only one person doing most of the compromise and personal growth aren't as rewarding as they are typically presented.

Edited by ronin40k, 03 August 2017 - 04:58 AM.