Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

To use a metaphor; I locked the keys inside my car

1 reply to this topic

Guest_TheGhostKaiju_von_Kartoffel

Guest_TheGhostKaiju_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
So, I'll be frank, I'm probably not the most reliable person when it comes to passwords. I've had many accounts with similar names, and as a (stipid) result, they've had similar passwords. When I made ky account here on bato.to, I figured I'd did something similar. Well, time has passed since I last logged into this site, and I figured I would have no ssiues whatsoever logging back into my account, using one of the small pool of passwords at my disposal.

Turns out, when I first made my account thos emonths ago, the password for this site was an exception, because no matter what password I use, nothing works, to the point that it has hit that WONDERFUL "Your account has been shut off for a bit, come back in a half hour" wall. So, is there any chance that somebody in the mod team would be generous enough to email my actual password, or have I just made myself an idiot and made it impossible to get back into that account?

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Staff can't see what's your password.

By "locking keys inside the car" do you mean that you can't just use password recovery because you've also lost access to the email address you used on registration? If so, you could try emailing an admin (say, mhh) and telling them anything that could be used to identify you as the account owner.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Reply to this topic