Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Uploading a comic with no information/data

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Yu Ominae

Yu Ominae

Fingerling Potato

• Balikatan Group Scans
  • 54 posts

Will it be a problem if there's a manga uploaded without any information made available (who the mangaka/writer is/no cover/year of publication)?

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 20 June 2017 - 06:45 AM.
moved from support

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

title - necessary (alt titles are optional but nice to have if you can provide them)

author - not necessary at the page creation, but can't you google it or get it from the raw? someone wil likely add it for you eventually but I assume it's one of your projects so you have it easiest to get that info I think

cover - not necessary; if not present ppl seem to opt for using the first page as a cover instead (and I'll use it as an opportunity to remind everyone reading this that there's no auto-resizing of cover images so please scale them down to something like 400 px tall before adding them)

year of publication - that's for baka updates; don't add it here

genres - not necessary

description - someone will write one eventually

generally if you have a chapter to release, feel free to make a barebone page for it to fill it later when you have time or more info

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |