Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Unable to log in after cookie deletion

2 replies to this topic

Guest_guest_pandarmaggedon_von_Kartoffel

Guest_guest_pandarmaggedon_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Hi all,

After deleting my cookies two days ago I got logged out (as usual) but I've been unable to log in ever since. I input my username and password, hit "sign in", get redirected on the gray page with the green message "you're now logged in, please wait while we transfer you ..." and then get sent back to the page I was previously (front page), still logged out. No "wrong password" message or anything, just back on the page still logged out (I resetted my password to see if it changed anything, was able to log in ONCE but when I clicked on "my follows" got logged out. Didn't managed to log in even after resetting my password again).
This as been going on for two days, any idea how to get out of this situation ?

Thanks in advance

pandarmaggedon

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

are you checking the "remember me" option?

were there any changes in your cookie settings since the last time you logged in without trouble?

any plugins that could interfere with cookies?

have you tried with a different browser?

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Guest_Guest_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Guest_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Oh right, trying with a different browser.

So it seems I CAN log in if I use IE, now I'd like to know why Firefox just decided to fuck up for this site (every other site from which I was logged off works fine).
I've been trying to log in with all extensions off so I don't think that's the cause (primary suspect was µblock origin) so I'm at a loss, I'm accepting all cookies from third parties until their expiration so that should not cause a problem.
"Remember me" is checked but since I can't log in in the first place it has no effect.
Really stuck on what's causing this, I didn't update FF or anything.

Reply to this topic