Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

filter new releases on front page by type

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

Maybe someone only wants to see manga (Japanese) on their front page. I love how we can filter series releases by language of scanlation, but this site needs more to go to the next level. right now, i am manually blocking the thumbnail of series types I dont want to see. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

It's been suggested many times, and it's already in the list of things being considered...

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/10478-list-of-community-suggestions-we-are-going-over/

Though I would caution you to take a good look at the dates in that thread just to get an idea of how likely it is that your suggestion (or any suggestion for that matter) gets implemented.

Tn7HA0h.png

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

It's been suggested many times, and it's already in the list of things being considered...

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/10478-list-of-community-suggestions-we-are-going-over/

Though I would caution you to take a good look at the dates in that thread just to get an idea of how likely it is that your suggestion (or any suggestion for that matter) gets implemented.

so only a matter of time. good to know, thanks

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

That's the spirit, nothing wrong with a healthy dose of optimism :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Meow Zorg

Meow Zorg

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationNapa, California

That's the spirit, nothing wrong with a healthy dose of optimism :)

I doubt they are going to implement anything, its been what 4 years and the amount of additions added can be counted on one hand. 

To be honest i believe that fan service is terrible