Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Thoughts on Visnu / do the results justify the means? (Poll)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Visnu 'evil' ? (Poll) (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think the result justifies his means?

1. yes (6 votes [31.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

2. no (4 votes [21.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. sort of (9 votes [47.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

Do you think Visnu's really trying to prolong the universe?

1. Yes, I think that's his main objective. (5 votes [26.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

2. No, I think he has other plans. (6 votes [31.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

3. He's batshit crazy, I don't know. (8 votes [42.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.
feel free to comment your opinion too.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

I'd say his original intention was to preserve the universe, it's his fundamental purpose after all. But I think living for hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of years and remembering every second of it has essentially stripped him of any sense of self he once had and has basically made him an automaton for pursuing that single-minded goal and I think he's caused/is going to cause a lot other things, if only indirectly, because of it.

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

I think his goal is to thwart Kali's plotting which likely would break the cycle. If the universe burns in the process so be it. 

Edited by Boggyb, 29 May 2017 - 06:20 PM.

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRindhallow, Willarv

I don't really know if it was his intention to prolong the life of the universe. If that was his intention, then he should've never told Sagara(or anyone else) of a way to "win." Bringing Ananta back could pose a threat to the universe right?(especially if he is not himself) Seems counteractive. I don't trust him. I think everyone involved is selfish as fuck and he should know the nature of the beings he created. Leez is the only one who was innocently dragged into this(but then again, even Leez could've chosen not to follow Asha and get revenge). Everyone had a choice to not get involved. I think Visnu is just playing and manipulating everyone. He's batshit crazy AND he has other plans. Maybe he wants the universe to go out with BANG! A destruction unlike any other lolol.

everything I just typed was probably repetitive *sighhhhhh* :batoto_001:

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

dorteris

dorteris

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

prolong the universe might not be correct if we can assume that human has inevitable death that can't escape what about inevitable destruction is certain to happen that what he trying to reach while other god may regards someone above every thing  or selfish reason that never with primeval gods everyone is equal so with this perspective in mind, ending the universe before it times would be unfair with those whom are to be born. that is my conclusion to what he meant about how only a single creation understand them.