Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wich ones better?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ekuu

Ekuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Simple question,wich one do you believe is better?The light novel or the manga,what's the reasoning behind your preference?I'd like to know!

nopeewhy

nopeewhy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

I'm still reading the webnovel and I prefer that due to the simple reason that you kinda get "more". You get a bit more insight into the characters mind. As with pretty much all adaptations this one skips some scenes and shortens others. Other than that I think the manga is pretty well adapted.

I guess that the written style of the LN is better in contrast to the WN. That seems to be the worst part of the WN therefore I think that you can get "more" story in the LN as in the manga.

Edited by nopeewhy, 23 May 2017 - 07:49 PM.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Simple question,wich one do you believe is better?The light novel or the manga,what's the reasoning behind your preference?I'd like to know!

Manga follow LN not WN ...

but in case I must comparing, I prefer manga ...

the grinding, leveling up and boring tidbits mostly get skipped ...

The Bastard

The Bastard

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNE Ohio, USA

I went to purchase the manga and accidentally ordered 8 volumes of the LN, but it turned out to be a good thing.

I personally prefer the LN.

There are a lot of people angry at the level of grammatical errors in both the LN and manga published by "One Peace Books", but the only parts that annoyed me is where the wrong name was used (one noticed it a couple of times across the 8 volumes).  The honorifics are partly lost in translation which is also a bit annoying, but understandable.

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

light novel and manga should be the same. web novel might not be

Friendly_Ram

Friendly_Ram

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Well i marathoned both the web novels over the period of a month, so my vote definitely goes too them. Ln just feels weird for me.

Zhi Laohu

Zhi Laohu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArbitrary

I prefer the manga personally. The LN is fanfic quality writing, which is painful to read.