Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General Disscusion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Cassanova

Cassanova

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSicily,Italy And Sit In The Throne Of Harem Kingdom
Oh yeah What do you think that shouna power?????? see ghost???? or something else and what wiht that sword garami give to him???? cos he can see something other can't. remember when in the building in guild..... he can see that monster right???
what his power......

Edited by Cassanova, 26 December 2011 - 10:53 PM.

Posted Image

Cassanova

Cassanova

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSicily,Italy And Sit In The Throne Of Harem Kingdom
tch.....

Edited by Cassanova, 26 December 2011 - 10:52 PM.

Posted Image

Elektron

Elektron

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I don't think it was that he could see her that he was special. Garami mentioned he wasn't dead because of the sword. The sword seems to be able to cut through demons and ghosts.

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
I'm seriously curious about Garami's past

And what Shouna said before they entered the forrest, who will get left behind?
I think it's the princess, she'll be turned into a vampire and stay with the other vampire kids as Shouna searches for a cure
Because, she's kind of in the way lately..

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

crazy dog

crazy dog

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationUSA
no , i saw some of the raws for vol 5 , the princess doesn't turn into a vamp. garami is looking for a book and the son of the vampire queen has it, i don't understand story well but it seems the queen of vampires used her heart to keep the forest under eternal night ( i am not sure if she used the book to do that) and after stabbing the heart , all the darkness gets destroyed (which is what the son was looking for ) and most of the vampires die. garami transforms or some wierd crests show up on her body while using the sword. they leave the forest after destroying a book (again iam not sure about the story behind garami, the sword ) she appears to be injured or tired after the fight. they meet a guy after leaving the forest, i guess it is a new arc .
again i only saw raws i can't understand the language.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Go, Aily!

Damn_Skippy

Damn_Skippy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in NYC

The Dark Forest is brollic beyond compare. This series would crossover well with so many manga, anime, and sci-fi  Post Apocalpytic worlds in need of weapons + it keeps getting better.

The truth hurts but sometimes it's damn funny

Quolete

Quolete

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Was this dropped by either the scanlators? It has been months since the last update. I wish it wouldn't be the case because I like the story. Too bad, this is not available in my region.

Update: Enxame blog site does not exist and Black Rock Scans last update on their blog is August 2013. Can someone pick this-up?

Edited by Quolete, 09 November 2013 - 05:38 PM.