Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Problem with Group follows.

Best Answer OchaMeido❣, 06 April 2017 - 08:32 PM

I don't understand how the follow groups function works. It appears just like following a comic where there is a button on the top to follow and you select receive notifications. But their releases don't appear on My Follows updates feed and there isn't even a list anywhere of groups I follow that I can find. So is there something I'm missing or is there really no point to following groups?

Thanks.

No point in following group.
The notification only applies to group page comment section x"").
Lol .....
So basically if you comment on group page, click follow,
Then you receive notification if anyone else comment on the
Group page. There is no page for the group follow as no one
uses the section. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

badapple

badapple

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I don't understand how the follow groups function works. It appears just like following a comic where there is a button on the top to follow and you select receive notifications. But their releases don't appear on My Follows updates feed and there isn't even a list anywhere of groups I follow that I can find. So is there something I'm missing or is there really no point to following groups?

Thanks.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
✓  Best Answer

Thanks.

No point in following group.
The notification only applies to group page comment section x"").
Lol .....
So basically if you comment on group page, click follow,
Then you receive notification if anyone else comment on the
Group page. There is no page for the group follow as no one
uses the section.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

badapple

badapple

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Huh... Okay then. Even if not a lot of people use it I think it would be a great feature for following groups that mainly work on oneshots so you can keep up with their releases. Even if it's just a list the groups you follow. I'll go pop into suggestions board. Thanks for replying.