Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2

• Please log in to reply
3579 replies to this topic

Vitala

Vitala

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 290 posts

Well...He is supposed to get a power up eventually cus it was said that his real power wasn't awaken yet...But i think he needs a mental growth first...He would get swallowed by the power if he received it as he is now...

Did SIU ever mentioned that wangnan will get a power up , because i have read all the blog post and i have never seen that or its just a phantasm of his fanboy.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

If i remember it correctly it was said in the webtoon that his powers aren't awaken yet...I believe it was when Beta took his heart...

Edited by AquaTama, 03 April 2017 - 01:10 AM.

Malok

Malok

Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts

Honestly, I would be somewhat relieved if it turned out that Baam is not the "saviour", as that can hopefully mean that he can has his own fate, separate from any prophecies, families, and royalty.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Well...I think he will end up being a saviour even without wanting it...For his friends and close ones he would end up opening the last floor and liberating the tower,for that he would probably have to face Zahard and all...But he won't do it for revenge.that's for sure,he will do it for his friends...

The prophecy is that Baam will do those things...But that doesn't mean that it will be because of what Arlen or others think...I can see how Zahard would get in his way and he would end up having to deal with him...

Edited by AquaTama, 03 April 2017 - 01:24 AM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Well...I think he will end up being a saviour even without wanting it...For his friends and close ones he would end up opening the last floor and liberating the tower,for that he would probably have to face Zahard and all...But he won't do it for revenge.that's for sure,he will do it for his friends...

The prophecy is that Baam will do those things...But that doesn't mean that it will be because of what Arlen or others think...I can see how Zahard would get in his way and he would end up having to deal with him...

Exactly. Zahard will stand in his way prophecy or not. It is unavoidable as long as his goal is to open the new floor of the tower.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Even b4 that prophecy thing i was already sure that Baam would have to beat Zahard anyway...

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

So, who wants to bet that the baby that God from outside revived was in fact not Baam, not Wangnan, but rather a being that was originally COMPRISED of Baam and Wangnan together?

Baam is the POWAH and Wangnan is the host.  

holy shit. that's what I was thinking, but too embarassed to say it before. I think Baam will be shinsoo base and Wangnan the physique one.

xiaokunge

xiaokunge

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Is there translation for this new chapter? Thanks

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

Is there translation for this new chapter? Thanks

yes it called google translate

If i remember it correctly it was said in the webtoon that his powers aren't awaken yet...I believe it was when Beta took his heart

i think it was back during season 2 when wangnan first appeared

when SIU describe Wangnan  as a character on his blog

Edited by gus, 03 April 2017 - 06:08 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany

So about the true owner of the 13MS:

Somewhere on the 77th floor.
*Baam stands there with his eyes closed and Black March in his hands*
Yuri: "He has been standing there for an hour already. I was certain, he would pass."

Evan: "Give it a little time, I'm sure, he is the one. Just look at what he has accomplished so far."

Hwa Ryun, smiling: "Just because he is a god does not mean, he was chosen to wield the 13MS."

Baam, opening his eyes: "I'm sorry, this will not work. She stated that I am not the one."

Wangnan: "Then who is? When I tried, Black march fried me so hard, my body is still aching."

Rak: "That's a good question, turtle! And I, the great Rak, shall answer it."

Everyone: "huh?"

Rak: "Isn't it natural for the leader to be the one to wield the weapons?"

*grabs weapon*
Rak: "Black needle-turtle, IGNITE!"

*Black March ignites*

Wangnan: "This is..."

Yuri: "Ridiculous!"

Rak: "Green hook-turtle, IGNITE!"

*Green April ignites*

Hwa Ryun: "Well, I guess, that settles it. any questions?"

Evan: "You knew this from the beginning, didn't you?"

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

Prince of Zahard

Prince of Zahard

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Black Gold's post from last thread

This comes up *every time* irregulars are mentioned, but well..we can assume but we don't really *know* that. Factually speaking from what we are a hundred percent positive of, unless the characters in the series are lying or the blog post are outdated. Baam, Zahard, Enryu, Mazino, all for sure opened the door themselves for sure because nobody opened it for them.  The Ten Great Warriors plus Arlen, came from the outside. Did they open it like Baam? Did they tag along from Zahard's opening like Rachel? We can guess, but we don't know for sure at all. Contrary to popular belief..it's never been directly stated in the story anywhere. Entering with Zahard could mean tagging along Rachel style or opening it after him. I would say they did open the door, because they were able to train in the rice pot. But Rachel's never tried, so this is probably a conversation not really too meaningful in the long run. For all these semantics, they are all irregulars anyway.

All this is to say..that..I completely agree with you, if Rachel's gonna be relevant in the upcoming future (spoiler alert: she's one of the four main characters, she WILL be), she's probably going to have to become stronger.

Do you know where it's explicitly stated that Zahard is the one who opened the door? I have a strong feeling that V opened the door and Zahard is a "false king" that kinda stole everything from him. It would explain why Luslec followed V as his King but it wouldn't explain why the Great Warriors would side with Zahard over him. It would also mirror the relationship of Rachel and Viole where Rachel's literal goal is to steal everything from Viole; his purpose, his friends, his life.

I also refuse to believe Wangnan is the Prince of Zahard and the only other candidate is Viole - thus his father, V, being the true king makes more sense to me personally. If V is the true King then the true successor is Viole, not Wangnan and his sibling(s).

Edited by Prince of Zahard, 03 April 2017 - 11:25 AM.

IamSoBoss

IamSoBoss

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

What was Baam's motivation to want to open the 135th floor?

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Dude srsly, wtf Baam... i need to know the reazon why Rachel is suffering, so i can fap 

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

I guess to symbolise the end of Zahards rule and to see the stars.

Edited by PaleKing, 03 April 2017 - 01:45 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

To bring his friends with him to someplace cleaner and better than the rotten Tower, as I read it.

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

When did SIU say that only one of the warriors opened the door? Anyway, if it's only one it's definitely Zahard. GoG didn't compare him Baam to him for nothing. Zahard lost his way because he didn't find his true self, he chose the demon unlike Baam.

Find a paradise where everyone can be happy.

PaleKing

PaleKing

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 696 posts

When did SIU say that only one of the warriors opened the door? Anyway, if it's only one it's definitely Zahard. GoG didn't compare him Baam to him for nothing. Zahard lost his way because he didn't find his true self, he chose the demon unlike Baam.

Find a paradise where everyone can be happy.

well, his happiness is other peoples' happiness, so he's actually kinda in it for himself.

Malok

Malok

Potato

• Members
  • 161 posts

To bring his friends with him to someplace cleaner and better than the rotten Tower, as I read it.

This, but also to fulfill Arlene's wish/prophecy.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

I just thought about this now...But why would someone carve Zahard's crest on Baam's cave? I mean...Wasn't Arlen the one that took Baam to that cave,why would she carve Zahard's crest there if he is the one who killed Baam?

Edited by AquaTama, 03 April 2017 - 05:21 PM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

I just thought about this now...But why would someone carve Zahard's crest on Baam's cave? I mean...Wasn't Arlen the one that took Baam to that cave,why would she carve Zahard's crest there if he is the one who killed Baam?

Unless Zahard took that emblem from someone else. That's certainly an option.