Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2

• Please log in to reply
3579 replies to this topic

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

It's not really that much better. He still got punked and needed to be rescued...again.

Well if he can be trained in a month to beat Data Zahard it is an improvement >.> even if a small one Would have been worse if Eduan beat Zahard himself or sacrificed himself so Baam ran away like a pussy coward. Compared to that, this is much better.

Edited by Darklight, 07 January 2018 - 04:28 PM.

ezen_3000

ezen_3000

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

So a last minute helper shows up to bail his ass out and he runs away. This is a good chapter how exactly?

Chapter 286 There is at least his Strong discount

Better than the previous chapter Baam was crushed completely

Vitala

Vitala

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 290 posts

Well if he can be trained in a month to beat Data Zahard it is an improvement >.> even if a small one Would have been worse if Eduan beat Zahard himself or sacrificed himself so Baam ran away like a pussy coward. Compared to that, this is much better.

Did you really expect baam to be able to beat zahard in a month, this will just be another unnecessary power up, Because i wil not believe a guy who struggle against kaiser and was getting killed by hoaqin is able to beat zahard because trained by a guy who is weaker than arie hon.

AFNO

AFNO

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts

Guys, you are overreacting which is a bit annoying. Especially the Lester guy. Did anybody actually expected Baam to face Zahard (the AWAKENED Zahard who had a full training in the rice pot) and defeat him? Just like that? It's impressive enough that Baam withstood one of Zahard's attacks head on (probably because of his high shinsoo resistance). Baam's having trouble with Karaka (who is for sure a way lesser enemy than the awakened Zahard) yet you expected anything else from Baam than to run/be saved? It's not something to be disappointed about. Baam is not ready to face such a high tier enemy. If Eduan is a good teacher tho... Baam can learn A LOT in a month.

I really hope Baam drops that shitty regular shinsoo control he keeps on using and completely embrace his irregular self and how he should be handling shinsoo properly. He can literally wipe the floor with people he's struggled with in the past (incomplete White or Kaiser for example) if he uses his irregular shinsoo control. I'm also sure the Black Hole technique can be utilized in so many more ways... not to mention he can only make one baangs so far. He's a beginner when it comes to proper shinsoo wielding, so I really don't understand why he keeps on downgrading himself by using the shitty regular shinsoo control... when he should be practicing his new OP stuff he's learned.

I do agree that things have been stale for a couple of chapters,, but these last 2 have been very interesting. We're finally getting something exciting. I think we should be more patient with Baam's growth.

Ace Baragan

Ace Baragan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
i agree with most of you. "regular" baam is boring. i loved the fug baam more. what happened to ha jinsung combat techniques that he learned, restricting himself by not trying to kill his opponents. i might tolerate his pacifist ideas but throw a new skill here and there to show that he learnt a thing or two on his climbing journey. otherwise nice chapters (this and last) hopefully the koon training since its his first irregular training (if there will actually be one) won't go to waste in so far as character and ability development is concerned.

Balmung77

Balmung77

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

Guys, you are overreacting which is a bit annoying. Especially the Lester guy. Did anybody actually expected Baam to face Zahard (the AWAKENED Zahard who had a full training in the rice pot) and defeat him? Just like that? It's impressive enough that Baam withstood one of Zahard's attacks head on (probably because of his high shinsoo resistance). Baam's having trouble with Karaka (who is for sure a way lesser enemy than the awakened Zahard) yet you expected anything else from Baam than to run/be saved? It's not something to be disappointed about. Baam is not ready to face such a high tier enemy. If Eduan is a good teacher tho... Baam can learn A LOT in a month.

I really hope Baam drops that shitty regular shinsoo control he keeps on using and completely embrace his irregular self and how he should be handling shinsoo properly. He can literally wipe the floor with people he's struggled with in the past (incomplete White or Kaiser for example) if he uses his irregular shinsoo control. I'm also sure the Black Hole technique can be utilized in so many more ways... not to mention he can only make one baangs so far. He's a beginner when it comes to proper shinsoo wielding, so I really don't understand why he keeps on downgrading himself by using the shitty regular shinsoo control... when he should be practicing his new OP stuff he's learned.

I do agree that things have been stale for a couple of chapters,, but these last 2 have been very interesting. We're finally getting something exciting. I think we should be more patient with Baam's growth.

I agree. baam is a copying type, he only interacted with regulars, so he is bounded to a regular's control of Shinsu, he was more powerful because he had some Ranker's level techniques, but even they are just a regular control of Shinsu, nothing special, just more difficult. And bounded by regulars he was better than most of them. Now is the one chance he has to break his boundaries from regular control, he never had one. He breaking the boundary alone would be completely out of character and out of plot.

I am eager to see this fight and the level that baam will reach in this training

i agree with most of you. "regular" baam is boring. i loved the fug baam more. what happened to ha jinsung combat techniques that he learned, restricting himself by not trying to kill his opponents. i might tolerate his pacifist ideas but throw a new skill here and there to show that he learnt a thing or two on his climbing journey. otherwise nice chapters (this and last) hopefully the koon training since its his first irregular training (if there will actually be one) won't go to waste in so far as character and ability development is concerned.

Well... He used Ha jinsung technique( Flare Wave Explosion) against zahard, but Zahard is better with it and wiped the floor with Baam. It's a difficult technique, so he was using YHS's, which are far better suited for long distance fights.

Edited by Balmung77, 07 January 2018 - 07:16 PM.

Corpse

Corpse

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 327 posts

Batoto is closing down...
http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently/

for all the people that visit here. I love you all. Hope to meet you again sometime somewhere.

Also... GoL is ded...

Edited by Corpse, 07 January 2018 - 09:31 PM.

• gus likes this

img000028.jpg

Ja Wangnan

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

i well miss all of you and thank you for having me be apart of this community for the longest time

does anyone have the  TOG discord link

i think I'll head that way

i don't want to go to reddit

Edited by gus, 07 January 2018 - 10:26 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Lotus

Lotus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Now that Batoto is going down, is there another forum where we can start up the ToG spoiler thread? Or is there/can we make a ToG discord channel?

This thread is pretty much the only place I bother to check for ToG discussion (ToG's subreddit is a crypt most of the time).

Most people who frequent here pop up on Sat and Sun, so that's probably the best time to inform everyone if there's a new watering hole to migrate by then.

User N° ####

User N° ####

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts

Sad news.

I agree, if someone could share the discord I would be grateful, and also wonder if you guys plan on migrating to another site.

It's been nice sharing this place with all of you.

Edited by User N° ####, 07 January 2018 - 10:27 PM.

FIJfvom.png

Piraten-Engel

Piraten-Engel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Thats really sad. I read here for many years ... please someone. Give us a new home. = 0

phantaminum1337

phantaminum1337

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

holy sh*t... guys go start in new forum or discord,  and we will meet again!

Edited by phantaminum1337, 07 January 2018 - 10:40 PM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Wow this is sad news indeed

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
Delete.

Edited by inFamous, 08 January 2018 - 01:05 AM.

AtlasFontaine

AtlasFontaine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just so you guys know, mangahelpers also has a TOG sub-forum for discussion

Edited by AtlasFontaine, 08 January 2018 - 12:08 AM.

Teixe

Teixe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Discord's server owner here. <removed because of spam>

First of all, I welcome you all to our server. I have been reading ToG for many years now so ive known about/used Batoto myself before.

Second of all, i would like you guys to be mindful of other when you join. You will be welcomed by a bot called Headon in a channel called #general_tog, that channel is an all-tog-purpose one so considering that many of you are raw readers, please try not to spoil stuff for others by posting recent spoilers there (some already did so i figured itd be better to leave you a message here regarding this). You should read #tower_contracts as soon as you enter but for the lazy ones, ill just write a TL;DR.

#chapter_discussion - place which you can use for discussions on the day LINE publishes their official chapter. After one day time period, you can talk about the most recent chapter in #general_tog. To make better use of this channel, people also try to have some more meaningful conversations in here in later parts of the week about some random ToG topic they choose beforehand. 

#translated_previews - self explanatory, place where you can talk about translated chapters by FUG which you can find in that channel's pinned messages (top right corner).

#raw_previews - place most of you can call your new home now. 

#offtopic_chat - one of the most active channels, try to keep #general_tog clean by using #offtopic_chat instead when you are talking about some random stuff rather than ToG related ones. 

Finally, if you have any questions regarding our server, you can contact me or any other mod simply by pinging us there (@username). Mods are people with roles "Irregulars" and "High rankers".

Edited by Daktyl, 09 February 2019 - 09:28 AM.

tumblr_oa41isriNi1slpxhzo2_r1_500.gif

Quant Blitz

Quant Blitz

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
Wow I've been using this site for seven years and I had this account for six. I just want to say I've grown fond of you guys seeing you every Sunday rip each other apart like fish in a small tank, watching you grow to hate characters and the story but keep coming back for more because you still love TOG, you love this forum, and you love hating each other.I'll miss you Sith guy gals I really will. Except Darklight.

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts

Discord's server owner here. https://discord.gg/014STI773W6FVsAGQ

First of all, I welcome you all to our server. I have been reading ToG for many years now so ive known about/used Batoto myself before.

Second of all, i would like you guys to be mindful of other when you join. You will be welcomed by a bot called Headon in a channel called #general_tog, that channel is an all-tog-purpose one so considering that many of you are raw readers, please try not to spoil stuff for others by posting recent spoilers there (some already did so i figured itd be better to leave you a message here regarding this). You should read #tower_contracts as soon as you enter but for the lazy ones, ill just write a TL;DR.

#chapter_discussion - place which you can use for discussions on the day LINE publishes their official chapter. After one day time period, you can talk about the most recent chapter in #general_tog. To make better use of this channel, people also try to have some more meaningful conversations in here in later parts of the week about some random ToG topic they choose beforehand. 

#translated_previews - self explanatory, place where you can talk about translated chapters by FUG which you can find in that channel's pinned messages (top right corner).

#raw_previews - place most of you can call your new home now. 

#offtopic_chat - one of the most active channels, try to keep #general_tog clean by using #offtopic_chat instead when you are talking about some random stuff rather than ToG related ones. 

Finally, if you have any questions regarding our server, you can contact me or any other mod simply by pinging us there (@username). Mods are people with roles "Irregulars" and "High rankers".

This forum has been inactive for a long time, so I didn't expect so many people to be flooding the discord in such a short amount of time lol. I took the link down, it would probably be best for them to PM you if they want to join. Sorry for the trouble!

Edited by inFamous, 08 January 2018 - 01:44 AM.

Teixe

Teixe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I saw it, provided the link myself because its no problem at all lol. We got over 2k members so people are used to it. 

tumblr_oa41isriNi1slpxhzo2_r1_500.gif

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Wow I've been using this site for seven years and I had this account for six. I just want to say I've grown fond of you guys seeing you every Sunday rip each other apart like fish in a small tank, watching you grow to hate characters and the story but keep coming back for more because you still love TOG, you love this forum, and you love hating each other.I'll miss you Sith guy gals I really will. Except Darklight.

Who are you again?