Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2

• Please log in to reply
3579 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT ON EACH CHAPTER'S RESPECTIVE WEEK, PLUS HALF A DAY.

While the raws come out in their appointed time in the conventional thread, in this thread, the chapters and links posted here have all been provided by good Samaritans that have purchased the right of viewing the chapters before everyone else and are merely charitable enough to share them with everybody else; this means that until hell itself freezes over, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the leaked chapters of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, it will be due to legal action against this thread's existence and will most likely not be reopened.
Please refrain from creating a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth, or discussing all that is discussed within this thread in other threads in general, as all discussion within this thread is for chapters not yet officially released, thus the information inside each of these chapters is not for the eyes of commoners.
Please be considerate to your fellow forum dwellers.

To view conversations created prior to this, click here.

Edited by God of LoL, 02 April 2017 - 10:38 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

The other thread is closed already? I think that it would be good if they reposted the links to today's preview...

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 10:41 PM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

And so we start anew

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Too many people keep saying "the saviour this" and "the saviour that", do you think it is a build-up towards the climactic failure that will launch us to Season 3?

(It'll turn out that the saviour is Wangnan.)

kfi6l.jpg

Sh1royuki

Sh1royuki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 255 posts
Ah, we are in the new thread. Anyway, Siu is good at getting us make more and more speculations.
Anyway, I was about to respond to the topic about Rachel and thorn.
The link to Siu's blog post about that only said.. "Rachel can theoretically GET a thorn as well since she is irregular as well".
Unless that was translated wrong or it's a word in Korean that have multiple meanings, Siu only said Rachel can GET the thorn, it's not the same as being able to USE/WIELD the thorn like Baam. I can get a sword, does not mean I know how to wield it properly without cutting myself.

Anyway, I am so proud of Baam, accepting that Rachel is an enemy and not going to just let her take the thorn from him.
The old him would have presented the thorn to her in a silver plate when he was so obsessed with her.
Now, I can see the obsession is either gone, or reduced by a lot, it's acceptance that they are on different sides, rivals, enemies.

Edited by Sh1royuki, 02 April 2017 - 10:55 PM.

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

Urek is the savior.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

So, who wants to bet that the baby that God from outside revived was in fact not Baam, not Wangnan, but rather a being that was originally COMPRISED of Baam and Wangnan together?

Baam is the POWAH and Wangnan is the host.  

kfi6l.jpg

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

So, who wants to bet that the baby that God from outside revived was in fact not Baam, not Wangnan, but rather a being that was originally COMPRISED of Baam and Wangnan together?

Baam is the POWAH and Wangnan is the host.  

They will fuse through BL in a cold winter's night and then the being Viognam(or Baamgnam,idk) will be born through love and partnership

One thing i didn't get...Are those stars floating around  Yura Ha observers,Lighthouse,a part of her or is it just special effects?

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 11:04 PM.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

They will fuse through BL in a cold winter's night and then the being Viognam(or Baamgnam,idk) will be born through love and partnership

Bahnam: "We are the ultimate fusion."

%21broly_ssj4_png_by_elninja75-d8ddpz7.j

But anyway, the last thing Wangnan needs right now is a power-up.

His ego would expand into that of a small universe in the time a photon needs to circle the radius of a single electron.

If he somehow got the Sardine from Hell Joe, the first thing he'd do as the new villain would be try to bite Baam. 

Also, Darklight, the reason I was quiet was because I wanted to close the old thread at reply 10000 and page 51.

Aqua, however, ruined that for me.

kfi6l.jpg

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

Bahnam: "We are the ultimate fusion."

%21broly_ssj4_png_by_elninja75-d8ddpz7.j

But anyway, the last thing Wangnan needs right now is a power-up.

His ego would expand into that of a small universe in the time a photon needs to circle the radius of a single electron.

If he somehow got the Sardine from Hell Joe, the first thing he'd do as the new villain would be try to bite Baam. 

Also, Darklight, the reason I was quiet was because I wanted to close the old thread at reply 10000 and page 51.

Aqua, however, ruined that for me.

How did i ruin that for you?

Tho i agree with you...He is the kind to let power get to his head...I guess he really is the son of Zahard,huh...

Edited by AquaTama, 02 April 2017 - 11:14 PM.

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

is there any link for the raw?

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Anyway, I am so proud of Baam, accepting that Rachel is an enemy and not going to just let her take the thorn from him.
The old him would have presented the thorn to her in a silver plate when he was so obsessed with her.
Now, I can see the obsession is either gone, or reduced by a lot, it's acceptance that they are on different sides, rivals, enemies.

Now if only he weren't dumb enough to give her the chance to compete with him for it at all.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

is there any link for the raw?

I have this one http://pigbooks.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=n_web1&wr_id=518

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

thx

Vitala

Vitala

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 290 posts

wangnan will have any power up , that will just destroy his character, he is supposed to be weak like Rachel, also he is the master of anything since we know that Zahard is a false king , zahard was probably not destined to be king so all people with his bloodline will just be failure.

it's unliky that wangnan is the true master since the 13 months was destined to princesses, if SIU gives that task to a male, he will just kill one thing that make the charm of his comic(the importance of females character).

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

wangnan will have any power up , that will just destroy his character, he is supposed to be weak like Rachel, also he is the master of anything since we know that Zahard is a false king , zahard was probably not destined to be king so all people with his bloodline will just be failure.

it's unliky that wangnan is the true master since the 13 months was destined to princesses, if SIU gives that task to a male, he will just kill one thing that make the charm of his comic(the importance of females character).

Well...He is supposed to get a power up eventually cus it was said that his real power wasn't awaken yet...But i think he needs a mental growth first...He would get swallowed by the power if he received it as he is now...

Sh1royuki

Sh1royuki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 255 posts

Tho i agree with you...He is the kind to let power get to his head...I guess he really is the son of Zahard,huh...

Considering how lucky he had been so far with his very limited abilities, without Baam/Viole or Koon, he wouldn't have made it this far.
If he gets that sardine from Hell Joe, it will be that he swoops in at the end of the fight and take the cake, without having to sweat himself.
If he then try to use the power of that sardine to bite Baam to steal Baam's power/skills out of jealousy, then he will have officially made himself the most despicable character in the story.

Well...He is supposed to get a power up eventually cus it was said that his real power wasn't awaken yet...But i think he needs a mental growth first...He would get swallowed by the power if he received it as he is now...

Agreed, he would be better to train hard to awake his own power when he is ready for it (although I suspect after this he might approach Karaka to reveal himself as his brother). Then he might stay true to his mission.

Now if only he weren't dumb enough to give her the chance to compete with him for it at all.

Well, I hope he shows Rachel that even if she was given the chance to compete fairly, she still will not be the chosen one to fulfil the prophecy.

Edited by Sh1royuki, 03 April 2017 - 12:15 AM.

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

I think baam its going to end up breaking the 13MS curse and saving yuri, according to ryun only a stronger spell can destroy the spell giving those guys immortality and permanently kill them, so in a way his new shinsoo manipulation skill should work/its like a spell and can break/destroy the 13ms curse, i don't think its his irregular status that allow him 2 do it or SIU would have make him use a normal shinsoo attack

Edited by Shinsoo Beam, 03 April 2017 - 12:20 AM.

AquaTama

AquaTama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 205 posts

I think baam its going to end up breaking the 13MS curse and saving yuri, according to ryun only a stronger spell can destroy the spell giving those guys immortality and permanently kill them, so in a way his new shinsoo manipulation skill should work/its like a spell and can break/destroy the 13ms curse, i don't think its his irregular status that allow him 2 do it or SIU would have make him use a normal shinsoo attack

Well...Source of Shinsoo can only be used by Irregulars...

gemaddog7

gemaddog7

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts

Black Gold's post from last thread

The Greats Warriors didin't open the door either, but they are strong. Rachel is maybe weak now, but it doesn't mean that she will stay like that

This comes up *every time* irregulars are mentioned, but well..we can assume but we don't really *know* that. Factually speaking from what we are a hundred percent positive of, unless the characters in the series are lying or the blog post are outdated. Baam, Zahard, Enryu, Mazino, all for sure opened the door themselves for sure because nobody opened it for them.  The Ten Great Warriors plus Arlen, came from the outside. Did they open it like Baam? Did they tag along from Zahard's opening like Rachel? We can guess, but we don't know for sure at all. Contrary to popular belief..it's never been directly stated in the story anywhere. Entering with Zahard could mean tagging along Rachel style or opening it after him. I would say they did open the door, because they were able to train in the rice pot. But Rachel's never tried, so this is probably a conversation not really too meaningful in the long run. For all these semantics, they are all irregulars anyway.

All this is to say..that..I completely agree with you, if Rachel's gonna be relevant in the upcoming future (spoiler alert: she's one of the four main characters, she WILL be), she's probably going to have to become stronger.

Edited by gemaddog7, 03 April 2017 - 12:28 AM.