Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anime Spring Season 2017

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Courtesy of residentgrigo over at Manga Updates :)

Ah well, no luck for me, but I see at least a couple/few that I know will probably be a big deal/really popular...

http://i.imgur.com/nLwqjFu.jpg  (a link to the image just in case, I'm not sure the image I'm putting inside the spoilers is working right again.... no clue why, can you not post big images around here anymore? >_< )

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts

no clue why, can you not post big images around here anymore?

ah, that'd be me playing around with auto-resizing settings for large images. the intended behaviour atm is to click on the (big) image to open it in a new tab/window (sadly doesn't work on sylo theme because of how outdated it is).

I don't think I can implement some smart behaviour like "restore to full size on click" (would be ideal imo) or make it not global without grumpeh though.

Global-Mod-in-Disguise

怒りの鉄拳!正義の鉄拳! 悪を打ち砕くために ijqDjd4OWWdmm.gif

<Daktyl button>

Habit: moving off-topic talks to this thread

| Batoto FAQ (WIP) |

| KeyNote || TheSage |

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

ah, that'd be me playing around with auto-resizing settings for large images. the intended behaviour atm is to click on the (big) image to open it in a new tab/window (sadly doesn't work on sylo theme because of how outdated it is).

I don't think I can implement some smart behaviour like "restore to full size on click" (would be ideal imo) or make it not global without grumpeh though.

Ah, I see, you're right, when I switch to... whatever the heck that other theme I just used was (don't laugh, it took me a good five minutes to even find/remember how to change themes).....it did indeed open the full image in a new tab.

No problem, that's why I left an external link to it as well just in case :)

Tn7HA0h.png