Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is this ever going to be released from the clutches of closed doors like otakumole?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

wickednavi

wickednavi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I have given up on this series several times. It always leads to the closed pearl gates of that site. Not trying to be a leech. I have pro photoshop and illustrator and am an artist from the old school otaku cred days of irc but dropped out of the scene and now its all like a secret society to finish good stuff. I can clean, edit, typeset, I'd pitch in to be able to just bucket list this read. My sister was a pro published translator so I am aware of the effort. I can't translate or ask sis (shes in academia now) so I am up a river each time I seek the rest of this manga. Is this competed anywhere online in english where plebs can actually see and read or cobble from a text translation? People keep smugly saying it ends great on otakumole. The place where good manga trails go cold...

Princess171

Princess171

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I totally understand you.i also have soo many manga I want to read that are good but had to give up because there aren't any scanlation of it. but like some of them was completed in 2010 and when I try to find it online people will come and comment that oh you can just read it on otakumole it has all of the ch oh but wait there are no registration available because it's closed 'sorry' trust me I'm sick and tired of this happening all the time .