Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Akilovescookies

Akilovescookies

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
Hey guys,

Unfortunately it seems like this has turned into an ever-lasting discussion. As the comment section is not the place to have it, I made this thread to answer some of your questions.

1) Why the obnoxious stamps (leaves, memes, animals etc) in the background in addition to the group stamp?

Spoiler

2) Why are the obnoxious stamps on bato.to and the forum version as well? I thought coming here would enable me to read them without those!

Spoiler

3) I hate stamps! I won't read this!

Spoiler

4) Why should I buy the manga if it's not available in my own language or one I understand (i.e. Japanese or Chinese)?

Spoiler

5) I can't spend all that money on buying all the books of the series!

Spoiler

6) I've got an idea on how you could forego the obnoxious stamps!

Spoiler

7) How can I contact CRS?

Spoiler

8) (Not a question but a statement :P ) We give out obnoxious stamp free versions of our releases to those of you that can prove they bought the Japanese original.

Spoiler

9) I've got another question about this scanlation!

Spoiler

Edited by akina., 22 April 2017 - 05:59 PM.

Akilovescookies

Akilovescookies

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts

As a little info for those of you who would like to continue reading our releases now that batoto is shutting down:

For now, we will keep on posting them as a .rar compressed file downloadable on either solidfiles or mediafire. You can find the links on our forum page (http://s15.zetaboards.com/cookierevolution/index/) once you're logged in (a security measure to keep some of the scraper-bots off). We were hoping a new batoto follow-up would have been created by now, so we could point readers there, but unfortunately that is not the case. We hope that in the future this will be a thing again. We're currently looking into options such as discord server publishing and imgur albums to create another option that does not require downloading the files for those who prefer not to.. But we still haven't fully worked that out. If you would like to keep up to date, please follow us on either facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Cookie-Revolution-Scans-1853866834872460/ ) or on discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/RYK9SPZ). Since facebook algorithms are sort of weird these days, I'd recommend discord. You can mute all channels except for our announcement channel, so that you only receive a ping when we post a new release or something like that.

I would be happy to see you around!

I wish you all the best and hopefully see you in the future,

Aki :batoto_024: