Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Will Baam be able to gather all of the 13 month series?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Blue December

Blue December

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWonderland

I believe that Baam will get one of the 13 month, now that some of his background has been revealed we can now see a path that he will have to follow but I hope that he is able to get back again Black March, since the beginning only Baam could ignite Black March. What do you think will happen with the 13 month series?

Edited by Blue December, 01 March 2017 - 10:49 PM.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

I think someone associated with his side will do it, if not him personally. Perhaps multiple people, in the form of him drawing many of the wielders together with him.

Horian

Horian

Potato

• Members
  • 175 posts

I think someone associated with his side will do it, if not him personally. Perhaps multiple people, in the form of him drawing many of the wielders together with him.

I also think the same. I'd see rather than Baam, a Princess carrying them, like Yuri or maybe Maria, who knows...

shashasha~

shashasha~

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Baam was the first name that appeared in my head ^^ It's ironic that the one who collects all the 13 MS will become Zahard's bride and Baam is related to Arlen indeed.
However, knowing SIU he may troll all of us so it can turn out to be Rachel (tadaaaa...) or Wangnan.
I don't know why but I want to put a bet on Wangnan :v

Edited by shashasha~, 05 March 2017 - 05:40 PM.

GreatBlackDragon

GreatBlackDragon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 308 posts

I think it will be Yuri, helped by Androssi and Anak or Wangnan.

Baam doesn't need any of them, he has his Thorn.