Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Osmanli Regia : A request for song reccomendation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Metroxylon

Metroxylon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I have got Victoria 2 from Paradox studio for several years. But, because of it's complicated gameplay, I've only played a few non committal campaign.

Now I've already understood Victoria 2 overall mechanic and planning to play a fully committed grand campaign.

The plan are to play Ottoman Empire in 1836 start date. The Ottoman Empire were the sick man of Europe in 1836. Its economy sluggish, the military decadent, and the government inefficient.

The self-imposed goal of this campaign is to rejuvinate the Empire and to finish World (Conquest) Unification.

Welcome To The Empire.

Now to the main topic, as the title suggest, I need recommendation from the denizen of Music forum for some song to listen while playing the campaign. I am inexperienced in music as the only music I often listened to is usually some rap song that was booming. I'm planning to play with a (Chaotic Evil) Lawful Neutral alignment to give you some idea (If I am playing, I am role-playing).

The Empire will ensure your Happiness.

Some song that catches my mind while writing this post.

Coldplay - Viva La Vida (A fitting song for a decaying Empire.)

Coldplay - Violet Hill

Sabaton - Heart Of Iron (What is a campaign without some Historical song from Sabaton.)

WW2 Wehrmatch March - Erika (I think the song is made by Maes Hughes. The lyric meaning is a must read)

Ottoman Mehter March - Hucum Marsi (Your ordinary March.)

Tanya Degurechaff - Los! Los! Los! (A song from An Evil Loli a capable military commander.)

Russian Folk Song - Katyusha

Our soldier will fight for Imperial Victory or DIE Trying!!

Music with lyric is preferred. Japanese, Turkish, and German music is preferred. Folk and Marching music is also preferred. A Patriotic and Prideful song will also do. Amateur music and music from any country is okay too.

In a game of World (Conquest) Unification, it is nice to hear music from all over the world and from all walk of life because it gives more motivation to (conquest) welcome more nation and to (subjugate) accept more culture.

A Beautiful border is a must for Our Glorious Empire . Every Imperial Soldier will draw it with our enemy's blood OR Their! Own! Blood!!

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Metroxylon, 23 February 2017 - 05:01 PM.

Frankness is good, frankness is ma friend, frankness help mi undastand relationship. (Hick Citizen #1)