Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera MBTI Types

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TsukiAkari

TsukiAkari

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

kubera_mbti_chart_by_tsukiakari1-dav7z35

I created a Kubera MBTI Character Chart!

For those unfamiliar with MBTI, it stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (read more here and here), and there are 16 different Myers-Briggs personality types. If you don't know your MBTI type and want to find out, there are some tests online that are based off of the original (which I believe is now only available through official channels) with varying degrees of accuracy, so as with any personality test, take the results with a grain of salt and perhaps a good look at its corresponding cognitive function stack for a better idea.

The character typing was done by yours truly, and though I'm fairly confident in most of the type assignments after doing research (and good old-fashioned intuition), I'm far from infallible, so feel free to point out if you think someone may have been mistyped.

Bonus typings! (which I am significantly less sure about, though some will likely become clearer as they appear more in the story)

Hura: ENTP

Riagara: ISTJ?

Samphati: ISTJ

Rana: ISFJ

Ruche: ESFP

Riche: ExTJ

Mirha: ENFJ

Tilda: ISxJ?

Lutz: ENTJ

Shess: INFP?

Agwen: ESTJ?

Kasak (earingless): INTP?

Kasak (w/ earings): ENxP??

Feel free to add to the list/propose your own  :P

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts
Oooh. I got claude! Thanks for putting this together. It's really cool.

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRindhallow, Willarv
I got Gandharva :3 and close to Kubera's personality. They're a part of my top faves...go figure heh.
Thanks for this xD

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

microlm

microlm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 355 posts

Oooh, this is cool!

Just once I wish INTJ gets a character that isn't some kind of mass murderer though haha. But I'm borderline ISFJ, and I like Brilith so...

d0pesmoker

d0pesmoker

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMother Russia

I got between Airi and G!Kubera (S/N - 50/50)... And in the other free online test I got Yuta (2nd stage) :D. Close enough, I think I have all in one like K>A>Y2.

These typings are really interesting, thank you for this topic)

Edited by d0pesmoker, 14 January 2017 - 07:51 AM.

Find your own Gods

not in dreary chapels and dismal shrines

but under the stones and streams 

in faint mist and familiar hills 

through soft morning light

behind the shadow of trees

Me on tumblr: https://chikoryjelly.tumblr.com/

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

Hahaha, I got Gandharva and my profile pic is Gandharva. xD

To be fair, that is exactly how I look like when I watch/read stuff, sooo....

You're awesome for making this ^^

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

ISTP

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

2nd-stage Yuta and I share the same type. :batoto_028:

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

It's been a while. Hi everyone!

This thread is pretty cool!

I literally scrolled through the past facebook messages (way back to 2013) I had with one of my friends to find what personality I was. (was a bit lazy to take that long test again). And it turns out I am ESFJ. THAT'S LEEZ! My profile picture too! Yep. 

But granted, my personality result also indicated that I'm "marginal or no preference" over other types. So I can also be all of those listed except for Lorraine, Sagara, Claude, Ran, God Kubera, Airi, Asha, and Maruna. I'm a F-feeling for sure. Teehee.

Edit: I randomly took the test again--suddenly didn't feel lazy--and got ENFP-T. That's Agni...

Edited by tkl.ee, 30 January 2017 - 11:08 PM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Spiders

Spiders

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationfrom Mars

I'm Teo! :D 

This made me so happy