Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

CDN NYC error?

Best Answer OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 09 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

>.psd
save files as png or jpg and reupload

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Lord Kuro

Lord Kuro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I tried to upload a chapter last night (specifically the fourth chapter of http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kirisame-ga-furu-mori-r11985). When I click on it, the only thing it shows is a blank page that says CDN NYC. Does this mean that it's still being approved, or is there something broken that I need to fix?

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
✓  Best Answer

>.psd
save files as png or jpg and reupload

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Lord Kuro

Lord Kuro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thank you!

codetaku

codetaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

I'm seeing a lot of chapters with the "CDN NYC" error for the last couple of days, but people in different regions of the world are seeing the chapters just fine....

The Devils Marketing Manag

The Devils Marketing Manag

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Yeah I've been getting this message on everything here the last few days...

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

I'm seeing a lot of chapters with the "CDN NYC" error for the last couple of days, but people in different regions of the world are seeing the chapters just fine....

uh... that's an ages old thread with an unrelated issue (CDN NAME has been the default error message for everything related to images and it just tells you which server you're connecting to).

use the server change gear icon in the reader and switch to a different one. the main CDN (server network) is quite burdened because too many people panic and try to save on their own everything they liked.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |