Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Thus, I reviewed Blue Friend

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Swifft

Swifft

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationHamamatsu

The review:

https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/blue-friend-2nd-season/

I wrote a review for Blue Friend/Blue Friend 2nd Season, since 2nd Season is one of my favorite mangos. As you can see in on the site, Blue Friend is not actually hosted here (beyond chapter 1) due to the wishes of the scanlator, but mercifully you can still fairly easily find the entire thing in English.

It is my opinion that the 2nd Season (volume 3) of this manga is quite a lot better than the first (volumes 1 and 2). They're completely different stories, and the 2nd Season story is pretty lighthearted and nice while also examining some interesting culture things. The first story is quite dark, however, and fairly depressing, but it's admirable how bold it is.

I go over this more in the review I wrote, so I suppose you can check that out if you're interested.

Edited by Swifft, 02 January 2017 - 10:58 PM.

ROAR! TWIGLION!