Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Licensed?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

buttouchkohai

buttouchkohai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

From what i heard it got taken up by someone for translation, and the fan-lation groups are dropping it (for good reason). I wish I could find the source to who picked it up, but the manga is super unpopular compared to the anime, which is actually further now than the english translations.

Last I heard who ever did picked it up is starting from vol 1, but if the listings on amazon and such are true then they're catching up quick.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

http://yenpress.com/2015/08/yowamushi-pedal/

http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/series/yowamushi-pedal/?yen

I'm personally seeing vols 1-4 having been released in English, with vol 5 (and 6 for that matter) available for online pre-orders at Amazon scheduled to be released 4/18/2017 (v5). I think I'm seeing it be about the same either in print or for e-versions through Amazon's Kindle side.

Yeah, I'm not sure what listing you're seeing to make you think they're gonna catch up quick to the original publication....it's at 48 volumes released (Japan), and normal English language/secondary market publication isn't going to be too much different as far as the pace it's released at. You'll maybe see a volume every couple of months or so I'd think would be the best to hope for.

Edited by svines85, 23 December 2016 - 09:06 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

ybnrmalatall

ybnrmalatall

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

(For good reason)?

Kys

Professional translation companies are cancer and fan translators are pussies.