Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

your thoughts on rape and THIS scenario

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Disclaimer: This is going to be a deeply logical post, and contains strange situations, so don't get triggered. Please. This also deals heavily with LGBT stuff.

Guy goes to party, rapes girl.

During sex, the girl gets on top of guy, taking control.

When girl wakes, up, she sues him for rape.

In court, guy claims he is of the female gender.

He counter-sues that he was being raped on the basis that the girl took over at one point.

Verdict: You decide...

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Lb7ZkeU.gif

Verdict, guy got there with the intention to rape and proceeded to do it. Guilty! It doesn't matter if it was "okey" later, he knew what he was doing and he did it.

Now, her taking control doesn't really work for rapists because they do it for control and force, not mere pleasure. So it wouldn't happen. In case it did, she's either doing to it somehow remedy the trauma while she can or actually for some god knows what reason decided to go with it. In the latter case, she would have very weak grounds for the lawsuit and could as well get punished for trying to jail someone even though she went it it, while he'd still be charged with rape and convicted (in a perfect world, in the real world he'd most likely go scott free -.- ).
He can claim he is female all he wants, it won't help the case because regardless of what ACTUAL gender he may be, rape is rape. Also, I'd suggest he starts taking some medication for his delusions or goes for sex change and hormone therapy, because his working dick would fool no one. He can believe to be a starfish for all anyone cares, he's not a starfish.

Also, he has no grounds for the counter-lawsuit because he never resisted and also initiated the rape, most likely freeing her of any such charged on the basis the rapist did initiate the rape and on top of that being delusional, mentaly unstable or a liar.

MAN IS GUILTY AND CHARGED WITH RAPE.

I believe this covers everything. And now I hope you're not using this on your court case, cuzz my verdict for you would be GUILTY plus CASTRATION.

Edited by Will of NGE, 08 December 2016 - 08:08 AM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
How is this a deeply logical post lol

aovnZo7.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
women can also rape. if a girl with a dick rapes another girl or a guy, in whichever way, it's still rape.

the only thing i'll say is to respect the person's own definition of her gender and call her a girl (with a dick). one that raped someone.

it would be a more interesting scenario if a guy gets into bed with a drunk girl, she wakes up seeing them both naked and sues for rape. then he says that's impossible because he doesn't have a dick, and neither did he bring a dildo. this of course would only happen if the girl never took a look at the guy's nether regions and only assumed what she couldn't remember.

Edited by Yaomo, 08 December 2016 - 05:20 PM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

The bait is strong in this one.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yeah, this is really just kind of stupid........even if I took any of this seriously, I'd still have to ask why we're talking about this in the context of "she sues him for rape" and "He counter-sues " ..........I mean, c'mon, how would any of this fall into a civil  (rather than criminal) matter to begin with?

Yeah, bait/troll stuff, not even worth getting into.

Tn7HA0h.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
i just had to comment on how a girl with a dick is a girl, not a man.
though still as capable of penetrative rape.

because claiming it "deals heavily with LGBT stuff" seems like quite the lie when the case is presented as in the op.
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Stop..... you're just getting me all worked up over here  :blush: 

Tn7HA0h.png

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Lb7ZkeU.gif

Verdict, guy got there with the intention to rape and proceeded to do it. Guilty! It doesn't matter if it was "okey" later, he knew what he was doing and he did it.

Now, her taking control doesn't really work for rapists because they do it for control and force, not mere pleasure. So it wouldn't happen. In case it did, she's either doing to it somehow remedy the trauma while she can or actually for some god knows what reason decided to go with it. In the latter case, she would have very weak grounds for the lawsuit and could as well get punished for trying to jail someone even though she went it it, while he'd still be charged with rape and convicted (in a perfect world, in the real world he'd most likely go scott free -.- ).
He can claim he is female all he wants, it won't help the case because regardless of what ACTUAL gender he may be, rape is rape. Also, I'd suggest he starts taking some medication for his delusions or goes for sex change and hormone therapy, because his working dick would fool no one. He can believe to be a starfish for all anyone cares, he's not a starfish.

Also, he has no grounds for the counter-lawsuit because he never resisted and also initiated the rape, most likely freeing her of any such charged on the basis the rapist did initiate the rape and on top of that being delusional, mentaly unstable or a liar.

MAN IS GUILTY AND CHARGED WITH RAPE.

I believe this covers everything. And now I hope you're not using this on your court case, cuzz my verdict for you would be GUILTY plus CASTRATION.

But in reality the girl also forced herself on the alleged girl, and thus would both be charged with rape.

Yeah, this is really just kind of stupid........even if I took any of this seriously, I'd still have to ask why we're talking about this in the context of "she sues him for rape" and "He counter-sues " ..........I mean, c'mon, how would any of this fall into a civil  (rather than criminal) matter to begin with?

Yeah, bait/troll stuff, not even worth getting into.

Well, I've never raped anyone before, so I don't know the technicalities of it. You should ask Brock Turner.

This post is not bait/troll, thanks. It was made to confront the community on an issue that determines our morals.

If you have no morals, then, well, why did you even bother to comment? >.< XD

because claiming it "deals heavily with LGBT stuff" seems like quite the lie when the case is presented as in the op.

Well, when it comes down to it, men are charged with rape much more than women are, and in court, your gender determines what the assailant's punishment. Society is sexist. Live with it.

Thus, it DOES challenge people's thoughts on the limits of "sexual identity" and the like.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

WBzZMSz.jpg

Tn7HA0h.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

But in reality the girl also forced herself on the alleged girl, and thus would both be charged with rape.

you can't really say that. taking control after having bbeen violated could easily be due to stockholm syndrome or some other defense mechanism.

This post is not bait/troll, thanks. It was made to confront the community on an issue that determines our morals.

no, the premise isn't useful for discussing morals. this is because the rapist counter-sues for the most ridiculous reason. so you broke your victim's mind by raping them, did they counter-rape you later? hardly. you're at fault for breaking them.

it would be a whole different discussion if you presented us with two similar cases where the genders were reversed in one. if for stupid reasons that you can't control, only one could be charged for it, which one would you choose and why?

that question would confront people's morals.

Well, when it comes down to it, men are charged with rape much more than women are, and in court, your gender determines what the assailant's punishment. Society is sexist. Live with it.

Thus, it DOES challenge people's thoughts on the limits of "sexual identity" and the like.

what limits of sexual identity. i know my own sexual identity to be one jumbled mess. can't decide on what i like best out of men, women, traps, reverse traps, cat girls... i can't even decide on whether i like to be on top or bottom, though it seems to depend on who i'm with. but that's what sexual identity is. another sexual identity could be rapist or rape victim.

if you're talking about sex or gender identity, however, then that's a whole different matter. a guy who claims to be a girl, or a trans girl who hasn't had srs/gcs yet, will most likely get harder punishment because society fears them. if the female rape victim is deemed to have been showing some "slutty" behavior, the rapist will walk free because it's "the girl's own fault".

female rapists are rarer and male victims are too, but the reason we don't see many of those cases in the media, is most likely that being raped brings even more shame to a guy than a girl. we have these ridiculous double morals in our society, a guy is expected to enjoy it rather than feel raped, a girl is automatically a slut even if she was forced.

but if you want a real challenging question, then let's take the whole story a bit closer to reality and the most common sexual abuse stories. a 13yo girl in your family says she was raped by your favorite male family member (who's over 15). do you even believe her? a boy the same age in your family says the same family member, or your favorite female family member is kind of disgusting and he hates being with them. do you even suspect rape?
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts
locking because dun bring politiks into my hell.

4TYPgmc.jpg

Global-Mod-in-Disguise

怒りの鉄拳!正義の鉄拳! 悪を打ち砕くために ijqDjd4OWWdmm.gif

<Daktyl button>

Habit: moving off-topic talks to this thread

| Batoto FAQ (WIP) |

| KeyNote || TheSage |