Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Search for a name

Best Answer Toullaty, 27 November 2016 - 07:09 PM

yes, thank you, it was this one.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France

Hello,  I'm looking for the name of a manga completed some time ago.

I have not yet started reading it but I remember the manga was know and was a seinen.

The protagonist and his family are drawn as birds by the author, despite they are completely human in the story.

The begins of the story is set during the elementary school but it follows his story as he grows.

The narrator lives in a fairly unstable family, his mother neglect him, his father left, wrongly accused of beating his wife.

Suicides and murders are present in the story,

Thank you.

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

Maybe Oyasumi Punpun? Pretty sure it's the one you want, I never read it and could not remember the manga so I googled it, took me like 3s. Tags I used for the lulz: manga char as bird psychological

Btw I checked it (random pages of Ch1) and not only the main but his family are depicted as birds as you mentioned. ;-)

Edited by blue.monday, 26 November 2016 - 11:29 PM.

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France
✓  Best Answer

yes, thank you, it was this one.

blue.monday

blue.monday

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 210 posts

No problem.

-fail

-acquire experience

-use experience to improve behaviour

-succeed
---------------------------------------------------
"The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself."  --  Fyodor Dostoyevsky

science hasn't gone far enough  I  Wat zullen we drinken