Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers thread

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RaRaRasputin

RaRaRasputin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I decided to make a place where people can talk about/post the links to untranslated spoilers. If you're interested in a particular chapter, let me know.

As of now English translations are only 2 chapters behind.

Vance Finiraldi

Vance Finiraldi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
So... Chapter 128. Is Hayashida developing some sort of inferiority complex toward Shimada as the latter is interacting with Akari? 'cause that's what it looks like staring at the art alone. lol

RaRaRasputin

RaRaRasputin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Pretty much. I know someone who can give me a rough summary of it and they said that that was what happened. Also, apparently when Shimada went to grab Akari to keep her from falling he ended up bruising her. That's the reason Shimada gets embarrassed and apologizes to her. 

fujikomine

fujikomine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4943086019

I have no idea what's written, but I'm nervous for some reason. Is she seeing Shimada as some father figure?

"I am so glad you exist, even if you exist so far away from me."

RaRaRasputin

RaRaRasputin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4943086019

I have no idea what's written, but I'm nervous for some reason. Is she seeing Shimada as some father figure?

I'm not sure. The google-translated comments make it seem like it's about stability and her lack of stable men in her life. I'll let you know when my friend gets their rough translation done after the Japanese raws come out.

fujikomine

fujikomine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I'll let you know when my friend gets their rough translation done after the Japanese raws come out.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

RaRaRasputin

RaRaRasputin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

In the chapter Akari is thinking about how nice that evening was and how she wanted to meet Shimada and Hayashida again and was glad and surprised that she was able to. Then she starts to think about her past thoughts about loving someone. She thinks about her parents' relationship and remembers seeing her mom hurting. This lead her to stop thinking about love because she saw how it could hurt. 

At the end she says something like,

"When thinking about my father up until now, my hands and feet would feel cold."

"But when those two hands supported me, it felt warm..."

"but a little bit lonely."

fujikomine

fujikomine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

In the chapter Akari is thinking about how nice that evening was and how she wanted to meet Shimada and Hayashida again and was glad and surprised that she was able to. Then she starts to think about her past thoughts about loving someone. She thinks about her parents' relationship and remembers seeing her mom hurting. This lead her to stop thinking about love because she saw how it could hurt. 

At the end she says something like,

"When thinking about my father up until now, my hands and feet would feel cold."

"But when those two hands supported me, it felt warm..."

"but a little bit lonely."

Thank you so much for this!

RaRaRasputin

RaRaRasputin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

No problem.

RaRaRasputin

RaRaRasputin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Chapter 131's up. It looks like a Nikaidou chapter this time.

ixa

ixa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'm not sure whether chapter 131 is the most recent, but that is as far as I could find a recent chapter. So based off of this chapter what shogi tournament are Rei and Nikaidou going to take part in?