Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

i need a Mangaka

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

aida

aida

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts

HI everyone.

I used to write stories i still want to but im busy whit writing some other projects but i wrote a novel ( a long one ) few years ago.even back then i wrote it whit the idea of this story becoming a manga or a webtoon back then i didnt have much confidence in it but now that i have read sooooo many mangas and webtoons i can say that the story is cool and it really fits maybe its just my opinion but some of my friends have read it and they all said its one of the best stories they have ever read idk maybe they were flattering me but i really want to talk whit an artist to see if it can really happen sooooo if anyone is interested please contact me

or if u know any artist who can help me please introduce them to me

or if u have any kind of advice u can tell me here

THANKS EVERYONE

Azmodan

Azmodan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

WITH* How do you get it wrong when you've read sooooooo many mangas and webtoons? It's probably been thrown at your face over and over. 

Also: Your friends aren't critics and to me you just sound extremely arrogant with the way you're describing your friends reactions. This is an extremely low quality post since it doesn't indicate what level of drawing they need to be able to do. So why don't you wait until you outgrow the age of "being a fucking kid" and write a decent fucking post next time?

Edited by Azmodan, 24 October 2016 - 06:32 AM.