Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOCD] Rise of the Goblin Nation

re:monster ooc discussions role-play mature

• Please log in to reply
879 replies to this topic

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Nice balance. Three females and three males. 

Dar - Lulu - Rend

Brix - Frisk - Bayaal

We have the full set of tendencies as well. Time to get this under way. Others may join on later if they want.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

So I was looking at all the Goblins and I like the mix we have. Just looking through and thinking of their possible future relations to my Goblin, Frisk, is pretty fun. So far it seems a little like this:

First we have Dar, who seems to be a bit of a follower. I feel like Frisk would kind of like having a follower if she found him interesting enough to follow. Frisk and her could definitely get along if she doesn't try to get in between him and the things he wants, like food.

Brix, I can imagine being either good friends with Frisk, or good rivals. They both love a good fight and indulging in pleasures whenever possible. For Frisk this would be food, maybe Brix would like that too. Or maybe Brix could teach Frisk a thing or two about other fun stuff.

Lulu seems like she might get curious about what Frisk is doing with his food. Holding meat over fires and stuff like a mad man. What a nutjob! That's potentially interesting, but if not then she might not be all that bothered by his antics.

For Bayaal I don't have much to go on. But since Frisk is a male, maybe Bayaal wouldn't want much to do with him? He's clearly a ladies man.

And I feel like Frisk and Rend are pretty much the opposites of each other, but could one day be friends. You know, in that classic crazy guy/smart guy combo. It's like a horse and carriage. The crazy guy drags the smart guy along, and the smart guy tries to aim him in a good direction.

Obviously this is all based on short CS's and could be wildly wrong when the thing gets rolling, but I just thought it was a cool thing to look at. I had fun at least. :3

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
I'll see if I can start tomorrow. But first I promised myself that I'd take a look at Hero's RP.

Edited by The Illuminati, 15 October 2016 - 02:55 AM.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

And I feel like Frisk and Rend are pretty much the opposites of each other, but could one day be friends. You know, in that classic crazy guy/smart guy combo. It's like a horse and carriage. The crazy guy drags the smart guy along, and the smart guy tries to aim him in a good direction.

Obviously this is all based on short CS's and could be wildly wrong when the thing gets rolling, but I just thought it was a cool thing to look at. I had fun at least. :3

Depends on how useful he is to her or not. If she benefits, sure, they'll be friends, as long as the rewards keep coming along. Once it stops, he'll no longer be a friend and may find a rock smashed into the back of his head (and not in his stomach). =P

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

Lulu's gonna have attention span problems and gonna be a somewhat dumb gob. Rend might think she's sorta useless.

Not sure how'd she'll react to Bayal if he tries to charm her; she might just not realize it. 

I imagine she'd be interacting best with proactive gobs like Brix and Frisk; not sure if they'll appreciate how stupid she might be.

Worst relationship might be with Dar, unless there's a third gob interacting with them. If she ends up being a more reserved gob, Lulu could actually find that interesting, or at least strange enough to pester for a while.

Edited by Juro, 15 October 2016 - 04:17 AM.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
Cs cache is up. Please post your CSs there. RP will be up later, after I eat.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Donezo. :3

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Lulu's gonna have attention span problems and gonna be a somewhat dumb gob. Rend might think she's sorta useless.

Not sure how'd she'll react to Bayal if he tries to charm her; she might just not realize it. 

I imagine she'd be interacting best with proactive gobs like Brix and Frisk; not sure if they'll appreciate how stupid she might be.

Worst relationship might be with Dar, unless there's a third gob interacting with them. If she ends up being a more reserved gob, Lulu could actually find that interesting, or at least strange enough to pester for a while.

I wonder why you think so? Dar is pretty simple-minded and starightforward. So if she could run well with Frisk and Brix, Dar won't be a problem, since once she earns Dar's trust, Dar would do well by her.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Juro

Juro

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationManila

I meant worst in the sense that they'd be a pretty mundane pair of gobs.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

I meant worst in the sense that they'd be a pretty mundane pair of gobs.

Well mundane is fun. Nothing like a blue collar friendship.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts

to he quite frank, I said that last part as a joke. Bayaal is not a ladies man and I didn't think Illumi would accept that ha ha

Imma change the relations part I just thought the word was funny at the time.

Edited by KDPtheKing, 15 October 2016 - 07:02 PM.

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Must.. not.. join..

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
@Faye: Join the green side, you know you want to!
@KDP: If you want to create a harem for yourself, that's fine with me. Just no NC-17 posts, the kids might be watching.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

"Fluffy" and "Poop", huh? Greatest goblin names ever.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
Let the good times roll!

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

This RP pulls stronger than the dark side I must say XD

Out of sheer curiosity though, uncle, what are Sidhes and Hobbes?

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

As far as I know a Sidhe is like... either a cat demon or a banshee or something. One or the other. My Scottish/Irish/Gaelic mythology is incredibly non-existent for an English person. D:

Maybe it's something entirely different in this though. So I guess ignore my ''info'' unless it's confirmed. >.<

Not too sure about hobbes, it just makes me think of the little, bulgy, white chaps from fable 1. :3

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
Yeah, I pulled 'hobbe' from the Fable franchise. In Fable lore they're short, fat, and annoying. Basically the goblins of that universe. Here though, they're meant to be the next step towards becoming human (in appearance). So if hobgoblins are like teenagers, then hobbes are their adult forms.

Sidhe (a type of fairy) are the supermodels. Next to elves, they are the most beautiful humanoids in the world, from a human perspective.

Fae, Álfar, and Dökkálfar are basically the same for elves.

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Have posted.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Ahh, so it is something like shin megami tensei's Leanan Sidhe? That's noice :3

For a moment I thought dökkàlfar are the dwarves of this world XD