Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ha Jinsung

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Apan

Apan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts

What do we actually know about Jinsung? He is extremely high ranked member of FUG and he used to be an important member of Ha family.

But, is he Ha Yurin's grandson, or maybe even one of her 2 sons? We know that he is as strong as a slayer, but how do we know that he isn't a slayer himself? I would say that is rather probable, given his strength and influence. Hell, he was chosen to take care of Baam, probably the most important member of FUG. He also used to train another slayer, Karaka. We also know that he is a leader of "pro-Baam" faction in FUG.

I hope that we will get to know more about him, as a meeting between him and Yuri may happen in near future. What do you think about him?

The Corinthian

The Corinthian

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 814 posts

He is high in the family tree but not one of Yurins two sons. Possibly one of their sons. He is also really old. 

He is not a slayer, but he is probably stronger than at least 2 slayers. (Yama, Karaka) This indicates that a slayer position requires more than just raw strength. I'm guessing that it is sheer potential that is one of the big requirements. After all, White could have grown in power forever with his soul eating cheat. Perhaps other slayers have similar cheats that sets them apart from other high rankers?  

MRabah

MRabah

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationS.Korea

May be he is like a shadow leader of FUG ?? I like to think so.

Horian

Horian

Potato

• Members
  • 175 posts

He is high in the family tree but not one of Yurins two sons. Possibly one of their sons. He is also really old. 

He is not a slayer, but he is probably stronger than at least 2 slayers. (Yama, Karaka) This indicates that a slayer position requires more than just raw strength. I'm guessing that it is sheer potential that is one of the big requirements. After all, White could have grown in power forever with his soul eating cheat. Perhaps other slayers have similar cheats that sets them apart from other high rankers?  

I don't think so. SIU said that slayers (in general) would have trouble dealing with him (but they would win in the end), but I think that Karaka is stronger than him, since he's a slayer. Even if slayer are regulars (for the most) they have been chosen for their outstanding potential, and Jinsung not being chosen as one would mean that he had not that kind of potential (a potential growth, I mean).

Edited by Horian, 13 February 2017 - 12:48 PM.