Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Leoleikiml12

Leoleikiml12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

TALK FOR HARAMBE

Well R.I.P Dimple is my prediction

Bronzebunny

Bronzebunny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationA place
Idk man, mob put a lot of his powers into that broccoli and dimple has been absorbing it

benevida

benevida

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I don't know what to root for.  Dimple is a friend.  But, an evil friend.  The two of them are best friends.  They've been there for each other.  They can trust in each other.  But, of course, Dimple cannot be allowed to simply takeover the world.  That goes against what Shigeo believes.  Of course, if Dimple was doing something that truly was not hurting anyone, Shigeo would simply root him on.  So, of course, Shigeo needs to take down Dimple.  But Dimple won't go down without a fight.  Will this be the end of Dimple?  Shigeo won't lose - he's the main character.  So, will this simple be the end of their friendship?  

mayo13

mayo13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Bro Mob just knock the motherf****r out! It's either Mob hits 100 and gets lit or he goes unconscious and Dimple regrets f***ing with Mob. *Wishful thinking*

Knowing ONE we never know how he is gonna twist the story.  

Alioth

Alioth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It seems like the broccoli might be affecting Dimple somehow (even using him possibly {is it sentient? Did Mobs powers cause that?}), so I think Mob might find a way to defeat the broccoli without killing Dimple.

Nonetheless it's nice seeing Dimple scared

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

I wonder why no one said anything about the final chapter?

Quite frankly the ending for the story was decent. It was rather sudden, but it had a beginning, middle and end, with a message of "Acceptance" and "moving on".

Although what I feel was badly done, is that I don't understand Mob's and Tsubomi's relationship. They used to be friends in the past, got along well, now they don't interact and mob is oftentimes ignored by her, but why was she willing to wait in the park if she was just going to say "No"? Is that simply that she did so in respect of their past relationship with mob? She shouldn't really know if the tornado was Mob or if it was a natural disaster, so what did she know?

What sort of power dynamic has formed now that Mob has accepted the part who he turns into when he goes 100%? Has his powers leveled up significantly in his "normal form"?

I guess One wanted to end Mob Psycho to focus on OPM or something else, kind of sad tho as this series was also quite fun.