Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can't access all chapters

registration prompt

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

eirini_kl

eirini_kl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Even though I already have an account and I'm properly logged in, when I go to a manga I can only see the last few chapters and there's a message to register for full access. Can you fix it?

PappaRappadaSappada

PappaRappadaSappada

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Same problem over here!

Zaji970

Zaji970

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've had the same problem. I noticed it when I visited Neko Musume.

pihip

pihip

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

Same problem here, tried to re-login and that yellow bar is still there. Was the site hacked?

Katimusha

Katimusha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I am having the same problem its incredibly annoying.

AkaBana

AkaBana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Also happened to me just now while viewing Mahoutsukai no Yome

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

Confirmed on both Chrome and Firefox. I'll let Grumpy know.

As a possible workaround for now, you can click on any of the chapters showing in your language then use the chapter dropdown on the top of the reader to select the first chapter (or whichever you wanted).

Edited by Daktyl, 15 September 2016 - 07:07 AM.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

coffeetunic

coffeetunic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Same here, can't select most of the chapters from the main page itself.

However, if you are in the reader, you can still access all of the chapters. Seems like some sort of bug in the system, you shouldn't really be locked out.

badapple

badapple

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I'm having the same problem. I'm logged in but when I'm on a manga page, it tells me to register to access all the chapters.

I'm relieved to see it's not just me at least. Hope we get a fix soon.

Deathhappens

Deathhappens

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Can confirm,same problem. Weirdly, it doesn't seem to happen for all works; I can access Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko without problems, but everything else I've tested on my follow list is similarly blocked.
EDIT:Also tested with manga not on my follow list. Tomo-chan still the only one that seems to work.
Double EDIT: My bad. Tomo-chan has the same problem, it's just that the Register banner is set farther down.

Edited by Deathhappens, 15 September 2016 - 07:10 AM.

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. Your end has come!"

Katimusha

Katimusha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

At least it wasn't just me having this issue, for a bit I thought I somehow missed some new option that got added or something.

dmil666

dmil666

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

All of a sudden, about 12:00 AM PST, any chapter I click on tells me I need to register before I can view content. However, I am already registered and logged in. Logging out and back in doesn't help. So what do I do now?

Edit: Ok, now it's working again. Sorry for the trouble. Please delete this topic.

Edited by dmil666, 15 September 2016 - 07:16 AM.

silver_the_demon

silver_the_demon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

i am having the same problem with trying to see the other chapters so i will like to know when it gets fixed

AkaBana

AkaBana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

ty ty Problem is fixed on my end

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!