Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Company is Structured Horribly...[Spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

http://vatoto.com/reader#09274dcb33c6a358_12

(or look at photo)

Their company is structured horribly... usually the programming, graphics, and character teams should have different directors and different work sections... instead they're all mixed into a mumbo jumbo.

That's really the only thing that's bothered me since I started reading this manga some 1 year and 9 months ago...'

Attached File  notaregularcompany.png   230.29KB   1 downloads

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

TheThing

TheThing

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIceland

You're an idiot... literally.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

You're an idiot... literally.

Wasn't that obvious before the post?

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Snakestream

Snakestream

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm going to assume that this is a serious post, so with that in mind, what exactly is the problem here?
The org chart isn't a full breakdown; it is specifically a drill-down to the art team. Kou is the art director, in charge of managing their team and reporting up to Hazuki, the project director, in charge on managing the direction of the project. It's a pretty standard org chart and is how most projects are handled. The essential idea is that you can have a large number of relatively small teams operating on specialized components, but you need managers within those teams working to coordinate how those components will fit together in the end. The alternative is what is called "waterfall design", where you have an enormous team all working on the same project. I'm not going to get into the disadvantages of this approach (Google it if you want), but let's just say it is not very effective at getting projects out to market in a timely manner.

saishuuheiki

saishuuheiki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

As someone who programs on a small team, I can tell you that there aren't that many divisions. For example, on the current team, we have a director, a group of art/design, a group of testers, and a group of programmers. You don't need a lot of managers when there aren't a lot of people working on the project.