Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Temporary Spoilers] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 212

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT AT MIDNIGHT EST.

The raws come out earlier; this means that for half a day, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the latest chapter of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, this thread will automatically open before the usual approximate time of release of raws on Naver. Please feel free to create a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth.

Tower of God Raws ← This is the page for ToG raws.
Naver's Official Translations ← This is the page with the official translation by Naver.

All Blog Posts ← If/when someone translates SIU's blog post for the week, it will be updated here.

------------

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts

The chapter is online on naver. 

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

A bundle of Monopoly money says that the Bia Princess gets owned due to her heels breaking.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

A bundle of Monopoly money says that the Bia Princess gets owned due to her heels breaking.

Oh yeah, that was a thing, wasn't it?  

Oddly enough, I feel that it'd be really satisfying if that was the case.  

A nice little comeback.  

But I doubt it'll be the case.

Edited by God of LoL, 21 August 2016 - 02:22 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth
This may sound creepy but man I missed the tights, SIU draws bunch of skinny white legs this days.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

This may sound creepy but man I missed the tights, SIU draws bunch of skinny white legs this days.

Baam has been so supercharged, they don't even get to be on the legs for more than a micro second.  

Ryun: "And I'm putting on the tights aaaaaand-" *tights faze out of existence immediately* "SERIOUSLY, HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT, HE'S LITERALLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATION!!!"  

Yihwa: "Personally, I'm not even bothering anymore. I just wax." 

Ryun: "Out of all the things, why is it always the tights?!"  

Yihwa: "Would you rather that he takes something else?"

Ryun: "I'd rather that he leaves my legs alone for tonight, it's freezing as tits in this dress!"

----  

Baam: *tights spontaneously appear in hand*  

Kaiser: "...I...you...what?" 

Baam: "Secretly, I am actually a leg man."

Kaiser: "..."

Baam: *another pair appears*  

Somewhere far away: "I'm going to BITE OFF HIS-"  

Baam: "I literally cannot help it."

Kaiser: "That only raises further questions!"

Edited by God of LoL, 21 August 2016 - 03:24 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

So Baam now seems primed to add Kaiser (and maybe Alphine as a bonus) to his harem, while Androssi is arguing with one of the twins over who gets to kill him to bolster her reputation.

I guess change is good sometimes?

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Every single problem in this story is brewed from Zahard or the Great Families.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

So Baam now seems primed to add Kaiser (and maybe Alphine as a bonus) to his harem, while Androssi is arguing with one of the twins over who gets to kill him to bolster her reputation.

I guess change is good sometimes?

Honestly, literally every member of this harem has tried/thought of/attempted to kill him at some point or another, so it's less about change and more about keeping tradition alive.

No, no, I'm serious, only Yuri hasn't tried to kill him and that's just a matter of time before it happens. Everyone else has been a potential killer.  

Yihwa, Ryun, Xia Xia, clone girl (Whom I'll be calling Almalgam), Kaiser, Alphine, now Androssi, literally everyone has had the words "Baam/Viole" and "kill" in the same sentence at some point in their lives' biographies.

He's a Yandere/Tsundere magnet.

Yihwa: "Well, it's not like I wanted to kill or anything...It's just... well..." 

Baam: "That is not comforting. That is not comforting to know. Is there anyone in here who didn't want to kill me at first sight?!"

The entire cast: *silence*

Koon/Yuri/Dan/Miseng/Hana: *raise hands*

Yuri: "I wanted to use you to bring chaos in the Tower because I'm bored."

Koon: "Personally, I just wanted to use you for my own personal gain and you just grew on me."

Dan: "We've literally never talked to each other. I'm not even sure if you know that I exist."

Miseng: "I'm a little girl. Murder is barely in my vocabulary."

Hana: "My job is literally to sell peanuts to people on a train that is en route for the Hell Train. So unless you're allergic..."

Baam: "Wow, holy shit, I am not a good judge of character! Like, at all!"

Every single problem in this story is brewed from Zahard or the Great Families.

I'm going to take this a step further and say "Every single problem in this story is brewed from Headon".

That bunny has his dirty paws on everything and you'll all see it.

Literally everybody is being manipulated by him.

Edited by God of LoL, 21 August 2016 - 03:50 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

RandomTurtle

RandomTurtle

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts

Rough translation here: http://jainarepellista.tumblr.com/post/149271412236/tower-of-god-s2ch212-rough-translations

Furbuson

Furbuson

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

Does anyone else feel that the Kaiser sob story is completly unnecessary and doesnt

contribute all that much to the story? The only 'new' thing that we learn is that yet another

great family is made up of dicks... And that was already pretty obvious, all the details about the 'new' family 

could be delivered by the twin princesses.

Kaiser could have just been a regular villain, the real focus could have been on the conflict with team leeso

and then we could have gone back to the central story that is going on right now (hell train, Hoaqin etc.)

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Does anyone else feel that the Kaiser sob story is completly unnecessary and doesnt

contribute all that much to the story? The only 'new' thing that we learn is that yet another

great family is made up of dicks... And that was already pretty obvious, all the details about the 'new' family 

Kaiser could have just been a regular villain, the real focus could have been on the conflict with team leeso

and then we could have gone back to the central story that is going on right now (hell train, Hoaqin etc.)

Baam's harem needs fresh blood.

Meismighty

Meismighty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 288 posts

Well if you actually look at the story and look at what Kaiser looks like to the outside world, she very much looks like a dick, but she does have her own reasons. So the moral of the story is that behind everyone, who looks like a dick, there's an even bigger dick.

Also some people might not pay too much attention to it and say that Kaiser deserved, what happened to her, but she was actually very much dragged there.

I actually want Kaiser to join them, seeing Yuri's face when Baam comes back with the actual person, rather than just her name, that's good enough for me already, aside from being 10 times more interesting than most of the older characters, that never really got a back story up until now.

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

I'm going to take this a step further and say "Every single problem in this story is brewed from Headon".
That bunny has his dirty paws on everything and you'll all see it.
Literally everybody is being manipulated by him.

That's true too, but why is Headon making back door deals with Zahard and the families if he hates them? Headon is even making deals with FUG too. Is he just basically entertaining himself in the tower? Like putting two rival ant nests together and watch chaos

I wouldn't call them villains if they were made villains. That's basically calling Baam a villain at one time when he was forced to become one. They are just unlucky like Batman.

Edited by Fairy King Harlequin, 21 August 2016 - 04:32 PM.

RandomTurtle

RandomTurtle

Potato

• Members
  • 177 posts

A major plot point of this arc is to provide some more insight on how the hierarchy inside the great families works. That was the meaning of Ran vs Inieta and this is why Kaiser's backstory is important. Think about it: LoPoBia family literally sabotaged one of its own Princess just to preserve the current power equilibrium among the branch families.

It also kind of explains why Androssi is treated almost as much of a threat as Viole.

Baam's harem needs fresh blood.

I can't even pretend that this isn't a possibility :P

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

That's true too, but why is Headon making back door deals with Zahard and the families if he hates them? Headon is even making deals with FUG too. Is he just basically entertaining himself in the tower?

He's making back door deals with everybody so that if his main plot fails, he'll still have fall back plans to not screw himself over too royally and set himself back for literally millenia.

Like businesses, sure they have off-shore accounts with billions in them, but they are still a business with shareholders and stocks that need to make products and satisfy both employees and costumers alike to a certain extend.

Baam is not his main business, he's the off-shore account that is slowly swelling up for Headon to be able to screw over his current CEOs and then be able to live a luxurious life in the Bahamas.

Until the account is monsterously swollen enough, he's still going to do business as usual, with whatever shady deals this business entails.

kfi6l.jpg

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Baam has been so supercharged, they don't even get to be on the legs for more than a micro second.  

Ryun: "And I'm putting on the tights aaaaaand-" *tights faze out of existence immediately* "SERIOUSLY, HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT, HE'S LITERALLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATION!!!"  

Yihwa: "Personally, I'm not even bothering anymore. I just wax." 

Ryun: "Out of all the things, why is it always the tights?!"  

Yihwa: "Would you rather that he takes something else?"

Ryun: "I'd rather that he leaves my legs alone for tonight, it's freezing as tits in this dress!"

----  

Baam: *tights spontaneously appear in hand*  

Kaiser: "...I...you...what?" 

Baam: "Secretly, I am actually a leg man."

Kaiser: "..."

Baam: *another pair appears*  

Somewhere far away: "I'm going to BITE OFF HIS-"  

Baam: "I literally cannot help it."

Kaiser: "That only raises further questions!"

I agree with you, Baam just can't be stopped. This is his latest victim he's stolen her tights. 

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I can't even pretend that this isn't a possibility :P

Ryun: "So you're with us now."  

Kaiser: "Apparently."  

Ryun: "...Can I ask you something?"

Kaiser: "Go ahead."

Ryun: "How come he hasn't taken yours yet?"

Kaiser: *looks at her tights* "Oh, that's simple.Garterbelt."

Ryun: "...Garterbelt."

Kaiser: "Garterbelt."

---

Ryun: *kicks down the door* "THE SOLUTION WAS GARTERBELT?! WHAT THE SHIT, BAAM?! HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU CAN'T TAKE TIGHTS WHEN THEY'RE ATTACHED TO A GARTERBELT?!"

Baam: "Because I'm a leg person."  

Ryun: "WELL I LIKE THEM WARM!!!"

Baam: "Who doesn't?"

Edited by God of LoL, 22 August 2016 - 12:08 AM.

kfi6l.jpg

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

Are those horns on the Lo Po Bia Family Head, or furry ears? lol

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts