Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Topic: Pending Contributor Requests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

Hello members and prospective contributors,

First of all we apologize for not being able to take care of the contributor requests in a timely fashion. We have changed our internal approval procedures and will hopefully now be able to respond in timely manner. All recent requests have been taken care of as well.

For those with older requests (older than 5 months) we ask that you to create a new thread and request contributor status again. Please follow the guide found here and have at least least 3 or more chapters uploaded. This will help your application be approved in the shortest time possible.

Thank you for your patience on this matter, and thank you for your continued support for Bato.to!

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Thank YOU for your faithful service seyrine! o7

hMrVQCm.gif

waterflame

waterflame

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 38 posts
Thanks for the update ^^! Keep up the good work~!
-waterflame <3

PlumJucie

PlumJucie

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

Thankies for your hard work <3