Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Well their be a confrontation on the FL of Test

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

from re reading previous chapter i feel their well be a fight on the FL of test with YHS and Yuri

their been mention or hint on an altercation on a bigger scale

with Evankhell and Wingtree

i don't know when the fight well start

but if i would to guess

if this battle is to happen i think it would be best to see it unfold when Baam and co are taking their final test to become a Ranker

i think making the tension with YHS and Yuri grow with Baam climb  to the top

well make it un-enjoyable to watch when we find out the truth or YHS history 

knowing  that a battle to the death is happening on the FL of test at the same time  they are taking their final exam

well make it bittersweet when and if they become Rankers

anyway as the topic suggest

please share your thought

thank you

Edited by gus, 26 July 2016 - 07:33 AM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Not involving Yuri. Baam dissuaded her from going and that's probably the end of the matter. Baam and Koon might someday go back down themselves to settle the score with Yu Han Sung, though.

Vitala

Vitala

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 290 posts
I don't think that battle will happen since bam dissuaded her to go to the floor of test, i think karaka vs yuri is more likely now since karaka may be on the 43th floor or even inside the train.