Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Help to find a series title here in Batoto

help fantasy series elf girlfriend

Best Answer 2hot4you, 15 July 2016 - 08:04 AM

Hello. First if I am posting it on the wrong section, please move me to the right zone.

I saw a fantasy series on batoto a couple months ago and I can not find it again on the search engine.

It was a fantasy series, seinen that had the following plot: A man and his party finally saved the kingdom by defeating the demon king, but paying the price of having all his army and his party killed during the fight, he even lost his elf girlfriend. After the demon king died he droped a crystal that ended up sending the hero back in time before he even formed his team but with his memory of the events, now he must do things in a different aproach to change the future.

I simply cannot find it :(

Thanks for reading.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tsuyokute-new-saga-r12329 Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nfsac

nfsac

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello. First if I am posting it on the wrong section, please move me to the right zone.

I saw a fantasy series on batoto a couple months ago and I can not find it again on the search engine.

It was a fantasy series, seinen that had the following plot: A man and his party finally saved the kingdom by defeating the demon king, but paying the price of having all his army and his party killed during the fight, he even lost his elf girlfriend. After the demon king died he droped a crystal that ended up sending the hero back in time before he even formed his team but with his memory of the events, now he must do things in a different aproach to change the future.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 27 October 2016 - 09:59 AM.
moved from support...

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
✓  Best Answer

Thanks for reading.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tsuyokute-new-saga-r12329

aovnZo7.png