Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Temporary Spoilers] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 205

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT AT MIDNIGHT EST.

The raws come out earlier; this means that for half a day, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the latest chapter of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, this thread will automatically open before the usual approximate time of release of raws on Naver. Please feel free to create a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth.

Tower of God Raws ← This is the page for ToG raws.
Naver's Official Translations ← This is the page with the official translation by Naver.
All Blog Posts ← If/when someone translates SIU's blog post for the week, it will be updated here.

If you wish to discuss information only available from the preview chapters, keep it in spoilers, or stick to the designated thread.

------------

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Tower of God is a kids' series, Miss Androssi.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Oh Lessoo you fool. They're not nearly as happy to see you as you are happy to see them >.>

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Civil War incoming.

Yuri Zahard ♛

Yuri Zahard ♛

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTrain City

One does not simply cut a Gator!!

msp1cp.jpg

@YuriZahard

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Tower of God is a kids' series, Miss Androssi.

Androssi: "Doesn't anyone get laid in this series?!"
Baam: "Oh, I get laid all the time."
Androssi: "What?!"
Baam: "But it's always off screen and it is merely implied through character interaction and full-of-double-entredes dialogue."
Androssi: "Headon dammit, what happened to us?! We used to be a cool series!"

Baam: "Nothing happened. Aside from that one panel when you were explaining the Princesses' rules, nobody has ever porked on-screen in the series. You just got hornier over the years and suddenly it started to matter."

Androssi: "And wait, you get laid?"
Baam: "Why do you think Ryun has such a tight lease on me?!"

Androssi: "I don't know, mutual trust and your respect in her abilities as a guide?"

Baam: "Those too, but porking plays a pivotal role."

Androssi: "Goddammit, what happened to YOU?"
Baam: "I've been chasing skirts ever since I entered the Tower, Androssi. Hell, I entered it BECAUSE I was chasing a skirt."
Androssi: "...That just makes me want to steal your name all the lot more... And break your back doing it too."
Baam: "We are the shittiest mixture of kid-friendly and kid-unfriendly..."

kfi6l.jpg

ukimix

ukimix

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • LocationBebop, in orbit around Jupiter

zumisumi's rough translation of 205: http://jainarepellista.tumblr.com/post/146848604546/tower-of-god-s2ch205-rough-translations

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

So Inieta is the strongest of the 10 bosses, interesting.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

so Kaiser is a former princess and a member of one of the ten family

Kaiser just got plot armor

Edited by gus, 03 July 2016 - 04:27 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Vitala

Vitala

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 290 posts

so Kaiser is a former princess and a member of one of the ten family

Kaiser just got plot armor

From what i understood it is likely she was promised to the position but never managed to obtain it due to some concerns.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

Which one of the 10 families is she from?

Pretty sure we can exclude Arie and Koon because of the hair colour and Hendo because she's been on the station for a lot of time and Hendo people have short lifespans. I doubt she's from the Tu Perie because she didn't use lighthouses . Ha, Eurasia and Yeon seem unlikely looking at her fighting style but they may be. My best bet is on the Ari Family since we don't know much about it and it would be a way to reveal something more about it, then the Bidau and the unknown family.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Crazy theory, what if she was the princess that defeated Hoaqin, and something big happened to her in that incident as well, and she lost her position and power, perhaps the 10 families tried to cover up that incident by putting all the blames on the princess that didn't prevent it, so they detained her for thousands of years in this floor.

lyaka1

lyaka1

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

Crazy theory, what if she was the princess that defeated Hoaqin, and something big happened to her in that incident as well, and she lost her position and power, perhaps the 10 families tried to cover up that incident by putting all the blames on the princess that didn't prevent it, so they detained her for thousands of years in this floor.

I'm pretty sure that it was stated in the raws that the princess who defeated Hoaqin was from the Arie family (which leaves a choice of two), it seems highly improbable that it would be her.

I would like her to be from the tenth, unnamed family and her weird "power" to be related to it, so we could learn something new about the Ten Families ! The world lore is one of my favorite parts of ToG and I'm always happy when we get new info about it

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Wait, it was confirmed that princess was from Arie Family? didn't know that, source please?

lyaka1

lyaka1

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

I found it mentioned here: http://jainarepellista.tumblr.com/post/138874276681/tower-of-god-s2ch188-rough-translations, so I guess we could ask Zumisumi for confirmation eventually, and I seem to remember that some people in the Korean comments for that chapter translated on reddit mentioned it as well.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

I found it mentioned here: http://jainarepellista.tumblr.com/post/138874276681/tower-of-god-s2ch188-rough-translations, so I guess we could ask Zumisumi for confirmation eventually, and I seem to remember that some people in the Korean comments for that chapter translated on reddit mentioned it as well.

Thanks,

Oh man, that's some important piece of information, they shouldn't have left out.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Frankly, she seems to be either from the Ha Family or from the unknown one. I personally am leaning more towards the Ha family. That would make her just a little bit older than Yuri.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

What's this rivalry nonsense? If Baam gets Kaiser's name, he could then give Androssi's name back couldn't he? >_>

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

What's this rivalry nonsense? If Baam gets Kaiser's name, he could then give Androssi's name back couldn't he? >_>

They want to win the bet with the princesses as well, so they need Kaiser's name.

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

They want to win the bet with the princesses as well, so they need Kaiser's name.

He doesn't have to give up Kaiser's name to return her name does he?