Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until midnight EST] Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 204

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FOR TOWER OF GOD COME OUT AT MIDNIGHT EST.

The raws come out earlier; this means that for half a day, this thread is a spoilers thread.

This thread is for discussion on the latest chapter of Tower of God released on Naver, webtoons.com, and LINE Webtoon. If locked, this thread will automatically open before the usual approximate time of release of raws on Naver. Please feel free to create a new thread should you want to discuss a specific topic in depth.

Tower of God Raws ← This is the page for ToG raws.
Naver's Official Translations ← This is the page with the official translation by Naver.
All Blog Posts ← If/when someone translates SIU's blog post for the week, it will be updated here.

If you wish to discuss information only available from the preview chapters, keep it in spoilers, or stick to the designated thread.

------------

I am D.B. Cooper.

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Wow....chapter is out and still no one wrote anything....those spoilers destroyed this page :D I'm waiting for translation :)

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

Scaze

Scaze

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 772 posts

Eh....

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

I dig Kaiser's arms inventory. Baam needs to steal that after he defeats him (her?).

Also, Androssi.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

kaiser eye color  seems to change comilion

Edited by gus, 26 June 2016 - 02:12 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
Ra-Leader's booty getting the worship and respect it deserves.
An epic cocktease of a battle between Kaiser and Baam.
A cliffhanger.
'Tis a ToG chapter, alright.

kfi6l.jpg

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Why didn't Baam went full thorn when he started using it? You don't have time to play your little games with Keiser Baam.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

I dig Kaiser's arms inventory. Baam needs to steal that after he defeats him (her?).

Also, Androssi.

Boobs the size of a truck.
Definitely a "her".

kfi6l.jpg

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Also, Androssi.

Yeah it's clearly her.

Life 101:

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Why didn't Baam went full thorn when he started using it? You don't have time to play your little games with Keiser Baam.

Because SIU wants to play up White as the superior villain, so he makes it so Kaiser has been as she's been out of technicalities and a power level that, while impressive for her Floor, is by no means on the level of the pale king.

kfi6l.jpg

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

to hyped kaiser as the finale boss

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Because God forbid we get through something without a ton of manufactured drama. I'd like to see this series (actually, a lot of series) take the Beelzebub approach to mid-bosses.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

to hyped kaiser as the finale boss

Reflejo: "Barely a four out of ten, if you ask me. What is the meaning of a final battle if you are to spoil all of your abilities to your opponent? Really, in her futile attempt to escape her own narrative and subvert it, she just cemented her fate in stone. Does she think this is the real world or something? If you are going to lose, you need to lose with... style."

Because God forbid we get through something without a ton of manufactured drama. I'd like to see this series (actually, a lot of series) take the Beelzebub approach to mid-bosses.

Which was...? (Been years since that series, I barely remember it.)

kfi6l.jpg

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Which was...? (Been years since that series, I barely remember it.)

Just quickly curbstomping through them and getting on with things. Not every episode has to be some climactic event.

Yuri Zahard ♛

Yuri Zahard ♛

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTrain City

Looks like the Waifu wars starting with Androssi and Kaiser <3

I really hope Baam won't let her join, the harem is already complicated as FUG.

Also that worshipping RAK made me smile :)

Edited by Yuri Zahard ♛, 26 June 2016 - 02:42 PM.

msp1cp.jpg

@YuriZahard

Fairy King Harlequin

Fairy King Harlequin

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

That was pretty meh, it seems things are being rushed now.

AllHailFUG

AllHailFUG

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

http://wolhaiksong.com/tower-god-chapter-204-rough-summary/

Vapid

Vapid

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

That was pretty meh, it seems things are being rushed now.

How would you pace this chapter then?

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly

So Kaiser has an "invisible inventory" that can attack?

zumisumi

zumisumi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

rough translations ^_^