Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

The chapters are way too short to even be called chapters. The idea behind this manga is sound but I really feel sorry for the guy. Regardless of his progression past his phobia hes just being used.

Indeed, poor guy :*( Being forced by his hot aunt to get a harem of hot girls, I pity his lack of control.

The ending of the most recent chapter is such a tease.

They're so short that it seems inevitable, no idea why they're so short.

ok let's just say.....he's pretty BOLD BOLD BOLD.

I think he got the "Mega-Playboy DNA" in him..

Indeed, don't think anyone from the future is going to come back in time to change his DNA though... I guess his aunt might be taking a similar role, there.

"This statement is not true."

hades013

hades013

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
wooot!!!
SUPER WIN!!!
GAHAHAHAHA!!!

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Minamoto is too fucking good! Gotta love the latest chapter, gogogooggogo Terumi!
I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Tonie Zap

Tonie Zap

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Well, looks like we will now move on to the next target... The target has been annihilated as of chapter 24. Sigh... For some reason, I won't read this. I'll just wait for this to be complete first... 9 pages only and the waiting stressed me. At least I got to finish the cousin route.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

Well also cause cousins are further apart by blood relation than between nephew and aunt but still...... -.-
Why do I get the feeling that the aunt is going to be the final woman. Does anyone know the old Japanese tale very well?

I also have a feeling that might be the case, but I bet his aunt will stop him the moment they are about to cross the borderline on incest.

Plus, I wonder how far this manga will go in terms of sexual content?

Edited by greensoulreaper, 15 March 2012 - 05:53 PM.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

I think after a long time she's eventually going to cave in then her mom walks in

then just do the mom too then

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I bet his aunt will stop him the moment they are about to cross the borderline on incest.

Does auntie look like she cares about such borders? -o- Completely unfazed with her nephew (or any guy really...) sucking her breasts......

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts

then just do the mom too then

Clearly you have your priorities straight :P

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
In for a penny in for a pound right?

Ysellian

Ysellian

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Funny how crazy popular this series is, in terms of views. A lot of perverts in the world XD

Edited by Ysellian, 17 March 2012 - 07:36 PM.

Terinayaya

Terinayaya

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
If people weren't perverts the human race would be in trouble!

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail

Funny how crazy popular this series is, in terms of views. A lot of perverts in the world XD

Though I do get your jest, I'd like to point out that not all readers of this series are in it for the sexual content. Some people just wanna see how "conquering" the 13 women will turn out. As for which type of reader I am, though, is another story. :lol:

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts

I hate this quote but "Sex sells".

It does make sense, since the majority of people (that I'm aware of, anyway) aren't really having sex all that often to the point that it becomes a commodity, and thus anything about it comes off as valuable.

Though I do get your jest, I'd like to point out that not all readers of this series are in it for the sexual content. Some people just wanna see how "conquering" the 13 women will turn out. As for which type of reader I am, though, is another story. :lol:

I actually agree, I certainly wouldn't say I'm not here for the perversion factor, but it's nice to see a harem manga where they actually address the harem portion. It's one of those things I wouldn't mind having in reality, so it interests me.

Ysellian

Ysellian

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I actually agree, I certainly wouldn't say I'm not here for the perversion factor, but it's nice to see a harem manga where they actually address the harem portion. It's one of those things I wouldn't mind having in reality, so it interests me.

Who would mind having themselves a harem? But yeah the story definitely has an interesting premise which makes this far more interesting than some random ecchi manga..

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
HUmmm will this manga have the same fate as Koibana Onsen here on batoto?

Vanger

Vanger

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLisbon
same fate?what are you talking about?

No+Game+no+Life+19.gif

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

Does auntie look like she cares about such borders? -o- Completely unfazed with her nephew (or any guy really...) sucking her breasts......

Dunno. But she did limit him to the boobs only.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

same fate?what are you talking about?

It was about the same level of ero, then it got removed

we had boobs there, and sex.. we got boobs here.. just missing the "sex"

Edited by Irecinius, 23 March 2012 - 09:22 PM.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
I thought Batato was going to do a separate site for such things.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHAPTER 25 TROLLED MY ASS! lmao! >.<
I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!