Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

source material?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

zeropi

zeropi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

is this a light novel adaptation? if it is, anybody know about a translated version?

zeropi

zeropi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

ok, so i checked around, and only found out the that it is a novel, but i didnt find any translations........ or raws. also, the autor's previous series was cancelled partway.

Kagetsuki_Jin

Kagetsuki_Jin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I think chances of LN getting translated is very slim since the story line most likely will not get an ending at all because the author sakamoto666 is guilty of plagiarism and he incited his fans to start a flame war on another author's WN for pointing out that his WN contents seems to be taken from elsewhere with the names modified and re-posted as his own work.

Seems like the whole thing ended with sakamoto666 account and WNs getting wiped out from the Web Novel site but that was after 3 volumes of the light novel being published.

zeropi

zeropi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

yep, seems he doesnt have a bright future as a novelist.

LostLight

LostLight

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Well that's disheartening news. Wanted to atleast see the childhood friend get her comeuppance.

But really get called out for plagiarism so you start a flame war against said person instead of just telling the truth. Real classy.

But the whole weakest,then goes to dungeon,gets betrayed and then becomes the strongest is really "Arifureta" like.

Eternal Refrain.FirstSight.CondemnedLight.UnforgivenLight.

"When the world burns only hope remains."

zeropi

zeropi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

i was thinking the same thing...... i would keep reading that, but main character is a massive edgelord.

user139530g

user139530g

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

That is some crazy shit. And to get this straight, 3 volumes of a light novel were published along with at least a handful of manga chapters?

Given how derivative this genre is, we're at a point where we could write it ourselves. And you don't even have to be that good at writing (just look at... Slave Harem for instance).

Disdanny

Disdanny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNowhere

So we just gotta wait for the manga huh? lol

tumblr_mhinpr4Tl01r219jqo3_r1_500.gif

zeropi

zeropi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

That is some crazy shit. And to get this straight, 3 volumes of a light novel were published along with at least a handful of manga chapters?

Given how derivative this genre is, we're at a point where we could write it ourselves. And you don't even have to be that good at writing (just look at... Slave Harem for instance).

slave harem? they are not even trying anymore............ they just tell straight up what these novels are really about.

Konishi

Konishi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Turns out it's being translated (and at a fairly good pace)

Edited by Konishi, 21 November 2016 - 08:14 PM.

geenius3ab

geenius3ab

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

Well that's disheartening news. Wanted to atleast see the childhood friend get her comeuppance.

But really get called out for plagiarism so you start a flame war against said person instead of just telling the truth. Real classy.

But the whole weakest,then goes to dungeon,gets betrayed and then becomes the strongest is really "Arifureta" like.

I am sorry, but Arifureta is something that pisses me off. It had a good set up but failed in absolutely every way possible. The whole story made 0 sense and was simply something that was a chuunibiyouu's wet dream.. It had such a good start...

To me, I hope that Dungeon Seekers keeps true to the tone of this series. and doesn't turn that into a bunch of bland and stereotypical harem characters that somehow fall in love with the MC for no good reason and start going crazy over him.. Not to mention the "logic" behind the main characters strength (As in no logic.. I mean we take a normal stereotypical "nice guy" from Japan and he can start building modern weapons that are actually functional.. I guess Japan teaches its students how to build guns of all types.).

Edited by geenius3ab, 17 December 2016 - 06:05 PM.

zeropi

zeropi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

hey, i think i finally found a few translated chapters. tell me if this is it. https://paichuntranslations.com/tds/

foxdie

foxdie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHCMC

I think chances of LN getting translated is very slim since the story line most likely will not get an ending at all because the author sakamoto666 is guilty of plagiarism and he incited his fans to start a flame war on another author's WN for pointing out that his WN contents seems to be taken from elsewhere with the names modified and re-posted as his own work.

Seems like the whole thing ended with sakamoto666 account and WNs getting wiped out from the Web Novel site but that was after 3 volumes of the light novel being published.

Where can I read/look into this matter? Is it on Japanese site ? I'm just curious about  plagiarism accusation among WN novelists.

Josh Thomson

Josh Thomson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Turns out it's being translated (and at a fairly good pace)

he is right its still being translated till now by the looks, actual fact after almost a year its almost got 4 books out so the good pace isn't totally right but still i know what i am reading now

Dawlben

Dawlben

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-dungeon-seeker/

usually use this sight to look for most Asian novels.