Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Linefaced Policy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Yazawa

Yazawa

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

I have recently uploaded all 8 chapters of 'Persona 4 - The Magician' by Linefaced. Their website asks to not upload any scans of theirs without asking and to also keep their credit pages.

I sent them a message asking for permission and they have told me it's alright to upload the manga and I have made sure to keep the credit pages as I said I would, proof here:

http://i.imgur.com/tPumBFg.png

If this isn't the right place to post this, let me know, just wanted to make sure you guys knew it was fine to upload those chapters.

SA6yWqK.png

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

You always have to ask permission first no matter what group it is. But if you already gotten permission; you can upload; like how you just did. Also you have to make sure if some comics doesn't have specific requirements; like such some don't allow re-upload. 

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler