Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How did you get your name?

Name Online Stuff Stop Reading This WTFBBQ

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
So i was wondering how did you come across your online name. So ill go first to show you what i mean

So the first time i heard the name Boomsickle was from a freind(some white guy)in middle school he used to play his DS all the time and i believe he said it was a name from some DS game something about 2 guys who are like FBI agents or something and you gotta click the buttons to the music or some shiz so pretty much i stoled it from him and if you were to search boomsickle 80% of the stuff is me and the rest are him
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Cesc

Cesc

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMex
How I got my name?
From My idol, Cesc Fabregas

Posted Image

And actually that's my name, too lol

Edited by Cesc, 15 November 2011 - 04:37 PM.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
It's an anagram of part of a misread spoonerism, with a syllable of my actual name, and a letter or two, added. I chose it on a whim.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Senesce

Senesce

Potato

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRivendell
Way back in HS, I read this novel about a amnesiac nun who ran away from the convent. She got pregnant, aborted her kid .... lalala

She was labeled as psychia, meaning "crazy" which is actually how I describe myself.

Taking a psych degree made it official.
"Remember this always: the fly, even in paradise, must always exist on shit."
- Frances Pauli from The Fly in Paradise

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
I have another account with a somewhat similar name, 4Evr.-A.-fAIlUrE. I took a part of it, and there you have it.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Meh... I just randomly thought of a Word and used it. Compared to all of you's I didn't put much thought into it :/

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
I have been using this name for a few years and it become stuck in me.
It's the things that i am reading in batoto.

and It does have another different meaning in my native language.
It's a fruit!

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times
when i was young and i was watching the anime Naruto i combined it with a name from the matrix thus neoruto.... its honnestly a 2 part name and i will change it soon on Batoto.... Neoruto Nacura
Posted Image
Spoiler

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Hmm.. i first used it for a character name in a mmo =_=
Dunno how i came up with it though. Been using it for a long time :x

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
My name is my name; that's just how it is in this forum. As for other forums and games, that'll be a different story.

Synchrostar

Synchrostar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
Random thought that suddenly popped up in my head when i wanted to create a certain character on a certain game. Pretty much using it everywhere now~

Seed

Seed

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
Well, I was playing... A... RuneScape private server, and I had just started and needed to choose a name... (This was about three years ago, give or take a year), and I had just finished watching the anime of Mobile Suit Gundam: SEED... And I didnt have any other ideas XD. After that, I.. Met some interesting people, and made some nice memories, so this name kinda just sticks with me... Plus really easy to make some... jokes out of it XD XD XD. So yeah, now I use it everywheeerreeee as my username :P.

stunfire

stunfire

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
I was doing some writing and drawing when I was a lot younger and I wanted to name this mecha suit that i designed (I know, it's dorky)
I found "sunfire" from the mail and changed it slightly. now i use it for almost everything.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
A combination of cuban cigars, me reading Reborn! and watching The Godfahther + a few assorted mafia movies.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

404NameNotFound

404NameNotFound

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Once upon a time, I came across a web page called 404 Page not found. The rest is history.

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
there's a filipino/spanish(?) powdered treat called "polvoron," but i use a "b" instead of a "v" in mockery of filipinos' inability to discern between the 2 letters.
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.
mmf...[Mmm... can't say there's anything particularly special about it. "Ragnarok" was just an old handle I recycled from my trolling days
Spoiler
The second part is just arbitrarily chosen based on complex algorithms that I don't understand. So I guess nostalgia?]

Edited by Eogogfbscurity, 05 April 2012 - 05:46 PM.

Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
My name originates from one of my favorite character in Pandora hearts. I just put some style that's why it looks like that. hihi

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
i chose bumblebee because it has many B's and it's fun to say aloud [bumblebeebumblebeebumblebeebumblebeebumblebee] ^_^
310 from my birthday, march10

It's an anagram of part of a misread spoonerism, with a syllable of my actual name, and a letter or two, added. I chose it on a whim.

---> this, being like a puzzle/riddle, makes me more curious to what the actual name is
<--- obsessive freak =D

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Remember the cartoon Gargoyles? There was a character named 'Matt Bluestone'. Liked the last name. Started using the Internet and while trying to come up with a nick, I thought back to Bluestone. Wanted to change the color though.(Already three or four Bluestone at the time) Eventually chose the color gray. Then there was the matter of what vowel to use - gray/grey. Decided to use both vowels. . .that and it looks cool.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.