Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

User N° ####

User N° ####

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts

Too much romantic drama discussion for my taste... :blink:

All answers heavily paraphrased

Question about Wangnan

He's just going along with the other characters right now, but they'll be walking different paths from now. Some new information will come up once it happens. Towards the end of the series, regardless of whether he is strong or not, he might show up as a character with a different goal.

I wouldn't mind if SIU forgot about Wangnan for a while, his team is the less interesting and I still to this day wonder how the hell did he, Miseng,Horyang's gf and Prince made it to the 20th floor... they must've had the shittiest rivals on the tower.

FIJfvom.png

Dass Jennir

Dass Jennir

Potato

• Members
  • 194 posts

Shh..dont jinx it or else SIU will make a +30 chapter arc about Wangnan :D

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Shh..dont jinx it or else SIU will make a +30 chapter arc about Wangnan :D

Or be the protagonist of an entire season.  

Wangnan: *singing* "And love is a lie! Swearing that no matter what it won't die! Disappearing like a star in the sky! In the hardlights of morning... But what do I care?! There are women to be had everywhere! First there's retribution that I must prepare! Mighty vengeance is miiiiiiine!!"

Baam: "What's with him?"

Yihwa: "He gets to be the protagonist of the next season."

Baam: "The one that will only be three chapters long because the second season just took too much space and the author said that the protagonist of that season will positively, definitely, irreversibly die a very slow and excruciatingly painful death?"

Yihwa: "He did not receive the memo."

Baam: "...I'm glad it's not me..."

Yihwa: "The first two chapters will be a very horrific and long torture session that will end with an effeminate lunatic going all "Akame ga kill" on his genitals. The third chapter will have the first half be a cutaway to you thinking aloud how Wangnan is doing before being sidetracked by the fact that your life is going actually well for the first time in decades. And then it's back to Wangnan being turned into a corpse."

Baam: "..."

Yihwa: "Naver is trying to convince SIU to at least leave out the pineapple."

Baam: "What about the pineapple?"

Yihwa: "Do not ask about the pineapple."

Wangnan: "Only justice! Then, AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!"

kfi6l.jpg

whatever3004

whatever3004

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVirtual World of a certain MMORPG

My apologies, I must have forgotten that Baam didn't know about him being an Irregular that are feared and despised in the Tower. Oh wait, so he did know this and still revealed it in public--in order to be with Rachel--despite the possible consequences? It almost sounds as if one were on their way to become a Zahard Princess yet decides to run away--to be with someone (a boy)--despite the possible consequences.

Moreover, it turns out that Rachel (whom Baam wanted to be with) and the boy (whom Kaiser wanted to be with) were the lures as well as the springs in the trap set up to capture them since the beginning. And those who set up the traps then used hostages (Baam's friends and Kaiser's family) in order to make them perform a certain role (ruler of the Name Hunt station and FUG Slayer Candidate).

You're right, no similarity there.

That is some good comparison and I too believe their situations are similar but playing a devil advocate here, she fell in love knowing she shouldn't whereas baam's relationship with Rachel was already established.

a similar situation would be (which may not accurately relate though)

A Nobel man who is not allowed to fell in love with a peasant's daughter but got seduced by her and ran away ... and got punished harshly. Other case would be he is with her wife, did everything to be stay with her but got punished because of her. Even though both were traps set up by the enemies and b*tches were one of the perpetrator, he was still faulty to some extent in situation 1 and was liable for punishment

To some extent Kaiser's punishment was justified and she knows it too even though she was trapped purposely. Although, her punishment seems unfairly harsh...  

so yeah their situation are almost similar yet she do have some fault in her situation whereas baam doesn't. I hope i was able to get the point across lol

Edited by whatever3004, 01 August 2016 - 05:48 PM.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Kaiser x Baam... I can't believe it, my dreams are coming true...

Still hoping for Baam x Black March, right, but Kaiser seems like the second best choice now.

That is some good comparison and I too believe their situations are similar but playing a devil advocate here, she fell in love knowing she shouldn't whereas baam's relationship with Rachel was already established.

Playing devil's devil's advocate, if I remember correctly, Baam, too, knew that he should give up on Rachel, but his response was ``The heart goes where the heart wills'' or something of that nature.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

I wouldn't mind if SIU forgot about Wangnan for a while, his team is the less interesting and I still to this day wonder how the hell did he, Miseng,Horyang's gf and Prince made it to the 20th floor... they must've had the shittiest rivals on the tower.

nah you are just used too main characters that are OP, the average regular its like them, at least until SIU raise the bar on higher floors and a strong teammate cant carry the rest of the team

whatever3004

whatever3004

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

Playing devil's devil's advocate, if I remember correctly, Baam, too, knew that he should give up on Rachel, but his response was ``The heart goes where the heart wills'' or something of that nature.

BUT that comes after right.. I mean it's kaiser equivalent would be whether to run away or not with her lover where she did just like baam chased Rachel

Still hoping for Baam x Black March, right, but Kaiser seems like the second best choice now.

Kaiser x baam is the milf ship tho toon needed lol

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

BUT that comes after right.. I mean it's kaiser equivalent would be whether to run away or not with her lover where she did just like baam chased Rachel

Kaiser x baam is the milf ship tho toon needed lol

we already have one...isn't androssi like 300 years old? or is she not a milf by the tower standard? or are we using the pr0n milf definition? 

Edited by Shinsoo Beam, 01 August 2016 - 06:18 PM.

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

My apologies, I must have forgotten that Baam didn't know about him being an Irregular that are feared and despised in the Tower. Oh wait, so he did know this and still revealed it in public--in order to be with Rachel--despite the possible consequences? It almost sounds as if one were on their way to become a Zahard Princess yet decides to run away--to be with someone (a boy)--despite the possible consequences.Moreover, it turns out that Rachel (whom Baam wanted to be with) and the boy (whom Kaiser wanted to be with) were the lures as well as the springs in the trap set up to capture them since the beginning. And those who set up the traps then used hostages (Baam's friends and Kaiser's family) in order to make them perform a certain role (ruler of the Name Hunt station and FUG Slayer Candidate).You're right, no similarity there.PS: You also mention "silly plot", but have you considered what we have learnt alongside this plot? We know that Lo Po Bia family are known for their Anima, we know that the Family Head can even control humans and that every branch has its own talent, and we also know that this was a trap for Kaiser since the beginning. So what exactly makes you think that the boy didn't have some kind of talent that would influence Kaiser's better judgement? It would be indeed silly if they sent in a random boy with the assumption that Kaiser will fall for anyone.

Still not alike. Kaiser grew up in the tower. She knew what she was doing and put herself in that situation. And you can't compare Rachel and Baam's relationship to Kaiser's and that kid from the Bia family. But if you want to be petty by looking at the smallest details then yes they're similar as in a pebble is the same as a boulder.

Also stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't mean the plot as a whole is silly. I was clearly talking about Kaiser's situation as silly because that's what it is to me

Edited by Grincourt, 01 August 2016 - 06:26 PM.

whatever3004

whatever3004

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts

we already have one...isn't androssi like 300 years old? or is she not a milf by the tower standard? or are we using the pr0n milf definition?

Let's not talk about age, we never know baam might be thousands of yrs old that would make every ship pedo level.
Androssi comes off as a same age companion, yuri as big sister. In that trend kaiser should up there as ..... milf. Atleast until we can replace her with Adori, Enne, Garam or Maschenny later :P

jordanm

jordanm

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

urgh, can we not ship? excluding the fact i find shipping characters stupid in general, it's really pointless to ship anyone with Bam because no matter what rachael will always be number 1 in his eyes. for the vast majority of his life she was been the only human being he has ever known. she befriended him, raised him and educated him. she has a deep psychological hold over Bam which was shown during their encounter at the 35F.

Now kaiser... i hope she dies. there. i said it. it's been a while since we've had tragedy. Nothing so far in this webtoon has surpassed Nia's death in terms of getting a deep emotional reaction from the reader (imo). i did not give a micro-organism of a fuck about Roen and Daniel's subplot. it was the most dragged out, panel wasting plot ive ever read i think. countless panels wasted on "we need to bring roen back" "i want to save her" etc that lasted for how many chapters, 30? by the time we reached the conclusion of the subplot my interest was completely dry. 

If kaiser escapes the floor with no problems and joins Bam's wild ride i  will be severely disappointing. a harem is the last thing i want ToG to become, absolutely hate the genre

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

urgh, can we not ship? excluding the fact i find shipping characters stupid in general, it's really pointless to ship anyone with Bam because no matter what rachael will always be number 1 in his eyes. for the vast majority of his life she was been the only human being he has ever known. she befriended him, raised him and educated him. she has a deep psychological hold over Bam which was shown during their encounter at the 35F.

Now kaiser... i hope she dies. there. i said it. it's been a while since we've had tragedy. Nothing so far in this webtoon has surpassed Nia's death in terms of getting a deep emotional reaction from the reader (imo). i did not give a micro-organism of a fuck about Roen and Daniel's subplot. it was the most dragged out, panel wasting plot ive ever read i think. countless panels wasted on "we need to bring roen back" "i want to save her" etc that lasted for how many chapters, 30? by the time we reached the conclusion of the subplot my interest was completely dry. 

If kaiser escapes the floor with no problems and joins Bam's wild ride i  will be severely disappointing. a harem is the last thing i want ToG to become, absolutely hate the genre

A hold that baam will inevitably break.  That will be his turning point and after that he'll be free to pursue whoever he so chooses and there's nothing you can say about that.

Furbuson

Furbuson

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

Like what, that the title "The Ten Warriors" was in fact a novelty title and only nine family heads entered the Tower, with the tenth being eventually revealed to have been Baam who sacrificed himself in order for Zahard and the rest to get in the Tower? 

With extra twist being that Baam is in fact the real Zahard and the Zahard that is now King of the Tower is an old friend who took up his name so that they'd never forget him?
Zahard, the Twenty Fifth Night, sounds like a proper fool name, don't you think?

something like that, maybe a tiny bit less excessive

This station already seemed like a small version of the tower, now with the reveal of kaiser's backstory it appears to be 

a small version of baams situation in the tower. Kinda makes me feel this is a test (Evan?) to see how Baam

reacts when he is faced with choices that may or may not be very similar to choices he will have to make at the top of the tower.

Maybe its to make Baam show his true colors, fits well with the whole Baam finding his own moral compass plot.

Edited by Furbuson, 01 August 2016 - 08:35 PM.

md0505

md0505

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 765 posts
Aaahh poor Kaiser... She too seems to have a sad sob story.
So that justifies her enslaving regulars for a 1000 years... Yeah that makes sense?!?!

Kinda hope Baam steals the names of the Bai twins, a real slap in the face of the Bai-fam. They seem to be a bunch of f*cktards anyways.

Furbuson

Furbuson

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

So that justifies her enslaving regulars for a 1000 years... Yeah that makes sense?!?!

Kinda hope Baam steals the names of the Bai twins, a real slap in the face of the Bai-fam. They seem to be a bunch of f*cktards anyways.

Like basically any big family / the workshop / fug / Zahard and his underling ... Really the only organisation/group that seems ok at this point

is wingtree ... or did i forget something / someone

Edited by Furbuson, 01 August 2016 - 08:50 PM.

jordanm

jordanm

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

A hold that baam will inevitably break.  That will be his turning point and after that he'll be free to pursue whoever he so chooses and there's nothing you can say about that.

Ignoring that fact that Bam is the most asexual character i have ever seen, when exactly do u think his turning point will be? IMO if its not happening at the end of this arc (the hell train + hidden floor not just the name hunt station) im pretty sure its not gonna happen until the end of the whole webtoon or even never gonna happen at all.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

something like that, maybe a tiny bit less excessive

This station already seemed like a small version of the tower, now with the reveal of kaiser's backstory it appears to be 

a small version of baams situation in the tower. Kinda makes me feel this is a test (Evan?) to see how Baam

reacts when he is faced with choices that may or may not be very similar to choices he will have to make at the top of the tower.

Maybe its to make Baam show his true colors, fits well with the whole Baam finding his own moral compass plot.

Honestly, with Kaiser now essentially being revealed to essentially be Jyu Viole Grace ala boobs, the entire "This is an allegory for the Tower" gimmick starts wearing on me a bit thin.

At first it was smart, not terribly subtle but not terrible, but now I feel like somebody is hammering nails into my teeth while screaming in a melodic fashion that it's symbolic and it means stuff.

kfi6l.jpg

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Honestly, with Kaiser now essentially being revealed to essentially be Jyu Viole Grace ala boobs, the entire "This is an allegory for the Tower" gimmick starts wearing on me a bit thin..

That's only if we assume Jahad is/was not in the same boat as Baam and that (s)he won't fall for him too. :ph34r:

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Excellent taste, good sir. Now if only we could cure you of that unfortunate liking for Wangnan.

Since it seems like they're the ones who are primarily running this lucrative operation through their slave Kaiser, it seems like the biggest slap in the face to the Bia Family would be to completely wreck shop here and put an end to Name Hunt Station.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

Give me a wrench  a closet a light bulb and a year  and well reenact the same conditions as the cave

after that you pick your female choice as to who Baam see first

m5siUe7.jpg?1