Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10008 replies to this topic

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

All answers heavily paraphrased

Question about Wangnan

He's just going along with the other characters right now, but they'll be walking different paths from now. Some new information will come up once it happens. Towards the end of the series, regardless of whether he is strong or not, he might show up as a character with a different goal.

Question about Rak

Rak's species eat turtles. There are only the Wraithraisers and turtles in the place he ilves. So he thinks everyone who is not a gator is a turtle.

Question about Ro's dots

There's a system where you eat something and you get the trait (like Ran)

Ran's height

He didn't stop growing, but SIU likes keeping Ran cute for now.

GOG

Gongbang made it.

Lifespan in outer tower.

Normal outertower residents - ~200 years. Came back as regulars - 500~600 years. At the top - ~1000 years, but they all die eventually.

Only brought the ones that seemed like a legit question.

Edited by LaFa, 01 August 2016 - 05:38 AM.

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts

All answers heavily paraphrased

Question about Wangnan

He's just going along with the other characters right now, but they'll be walking different paths from now. Some new information will come up once it happens. Towards the end of the series, regardless of whether he is strong or not, he might show up as a character with a different goal.

Question about Rak

Rak's species eat turtles. There are only the Wraithraisers and turtles in the place he ilves. So he thinks everyone who is not a gator is a turtle.

Question about Ro's dots

There's a system where you eat something and you get the trait (like Ran)

Ran's height

He didn't stop growing, but SIU likes keeping Ran cute for now.

GOG

Gongbang made it.

Lifespan in outer tower.

Normal outertower residents - ~200 years. Came back as regulars - 500~600 years. At the top - ~1000 years, but they all die eventually.

Only brought the ones that seemed like a legit question.

The hatred...yes...let it fester young Wangnan...i can already see it now...dark Wangnan. Hopefully SIU gives us some information on Wangnan within the next 20 chapters or so because now I really want to see what happens between Rachel, Hoaqin and Company.

Edited by Shess, 01 August 2016 - 06:09 AM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

Dass Jennir

Dass Jennir

Potato

• Members
  • 194 posts

That is a lot of info for just one chapter...nice! :)

I was already wondering a few chapters ago if Kaiser was going to join them. And after this i am almost sure she will leave in the train with Bam and company.

AliceJahad18

AliceJahad18

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSpain

So, the obvious progression here is that Androssi gets defeated by whichever of the Bia Twins (though she'll probably do well enough to force the other sibling to jump in and then she'll be overwhelmed). Baam and unmasked Kaiser vs Shilial and Lilial as the arc climax battle after Baam defrosts the ice queen.

Hopefully that doesn't happen Q.Q

I don't want Baam defeat all the bosses of this saga, again. And neither Kaiser stops being bad.

Androssi and Anak Vs Bia Princesses, it is better, and it would be a kind of revenge.
TjvnH75l.jpg
.::Sorry for my very bad English level::.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Hopefully that doesn't happen Q.Q

I don't want Baam defeat all the bosses of this saga, again. And neither Kaiser stops being bad.

Androssi and Anak Vs Bia Princesses, it is better, and it would be a kind of revenge.

Kaiser isn't bad by choice. That was made abundantly clear last chapter. You will just have to get over it

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

SIU would be contradicting his previous reasoning if Androssi/Anak vs the Bia sisters were to end in anything but a dominating win for the bad (well, worse) girls. Great Family Princesses (and we now know that the Lo Po Bia Family is one) are superior according to the author. Anak isn't even a full Princess, and has been shown to be roughly on the same level as Ran. She's a tier below Androssi, who herself is logically a tier below the twins.

If anything, it seems like this upcoming catfight is going to be where SIU lets that statement prove out in the story itself.

Edited by Lester, 01 August 2016 - 08:27 AM.

blojayble

blojayble

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Lifespan in outer tower.

Does that mean that given I got to the top, my lifespan is going to be most likely around 1000 years, or a sum of all of those(~1800 years)?

On a side note, I kind of took a liking to the blonde princess, whatever her name is.

Edited by blojayble, 01 August 2016 - 08:41 AM.

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

So, the obvious progression here is that Androssi gets defeated by whichever of the Bia Twins (though she'll probably do well enough to force the other sibling to jump in and then she'll be overwhelmed). Baam and unmasked Kaiser vs Shilial and Lilial as the arc climax battle after Baam defrosts the ice queen.

Androssi can always teleport out with Bon Bon to safety like how she escaped Kaiser, unless she gets knocked out. I don't think it's obvious at all how this will all play out.

SIU would be contradicting his previous reasoning if Androssi/Anak vs the Bia sisters were to end in anything but a dominating win for the bad (well, worse) girls. Great Family Princesses (and we now know that the Lo Po Bia Family is one) are superior according to the author. Anak isn't even a full Princess, and has been shown to be roughly on the same level as Ran. She's a tier below Androssi, who herself is logically a tier below the twins.

If anything, it seems like this upcoming catfight is going to be where SIU lets that statement prove out in the story itself.

And Kaiser was supposed to be weaker than direct descendants. Exceptions and upsets exist everywhere.

Lightprayer

Lightprayer

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationItaly
Damn that makes me feel for Kaiser, she was betrayed by everyone but still remained in the station for all this time.

I hate the Bia family now but I love the Anima position, feels good to see SIU had plans for it.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

Damn that makes me feel for Kaiser, she was betrayed by everyone but still remained in the station for all this time.

I hate the Bia family now but I love the Anima position, feels good to see SIU had plans for it.

Her situation bears a lot of similarity to what happened to Baam at the end of Season One. Led into a trap and betrayed by someone she loved and trusted, and then forced into ignoble slavery. As Baam became the miserable Jyu Viole Grace, whoever this young woman used to be turned into the miserable Kaiser. Now the one is going to have to inspire the other into doing what he did back at the Workshop Battle and walking away from the abuse.

I doubt it will be an easy task. Baam slaved beneath FUG's yoke for five years and had a place to return to upon leaving. Kaiser has toiled for a thousand and has nowhere to go.

Edited by Lester, 01 August 2016 - 11:07 AM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

If Kaiser sees the current Baam without the wig, he might remind her that kid that betrayed her, Baam kind of looks and dressed like that kid imo. 

Stratofortress

Stratofortress

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Location~NTR paradise~
then...

another one for baam's harem  :unsure:

Edited by Stratofortress, 01 August 2016 - 12:01 PM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Androssi can always teleport out with Bon Bon to safety like how she escaped Kaiser, unless she gets knocked out. I don't think it's obvious at all how this will all play out.

And Kaiser was supposed to be weaker than direct descendants. Exceptions and upsets exist everywhere.

Teleporting away from battle still counts as a loss though. IT won't change her situation in the least.

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

then...

another one for baam's harem  :unsure:

Why so glum? It's been a good while now since he added one. Long overdue, I say.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

I want to see what Kaiser looks like behind that Mask~ Really curious about that. Cause figure wise she's definitely a looker even with her current outfit

Thanos

Thanos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 881 posts
I'm loving the Lo Po Bia family and Kaiser revelations; it's been ages since the chapters had so much actual content.

7 and 8 are adori and eurasia

They are both ranked no.7; maybe it works like in sports where if you have 2 people for 2nd place there is no 3rd place (i.e., there would be no rank no.8), maybe it's an exception because one of them is sealed, or maybe people can simply share the same rank if the final score is the same.

If Kaiser sees the current Baam without the wig, he might remind her that kid that betrayed her, Baam kind of looks and dressed like that kid imo.

I hope that Kaiser doesn't fall for Baam, but I would very much like if she joined his party.

After all, while she may like her branch family, she most likely hates the main branch of Lo Po Bia family at this point and she probably hasn't developed a favourable view of the other Great Families given what she's seen during her tenure on the Name Hunt station. This should go very well with Baam's disdain for the Great Families' oppression and mistreatment without any actual hate for the Great Families themselves; he's kind of a mid-way between FUG's fanatic anti-Zahard and Wolhaiksong's utter disinterest in the Great Families, though definitely closer to the latter.

Edited by Thanos, 01 August 2016 - 12:37 PM.

StarlaBlaise

StarlaBlaise

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 99 posts

And you would be right, except for one little detail.

Super strength is a thing in this series.

Throwing whatever speed/agility disadvantage you may mention down the drain.

Not always and not for everyone, except for 10 Families (and not every member of them) and Zahard princesses. Meaning, there is no reason to do that, course the most dangerous opponents for them are themselves mostly and Irregulars. So strengthening metals/rocks/super-alloy/etc is not good, course your enemy is no less stronger than you. 

+ Remember about shinsu concentration on upper levels and individual tolerance for that. Some people like Yuri would do better with metal armour, but what about the others? Say, people with high shinsu tolerance have a better chance to survive with armour. Unless they fight with other people with the same shinsu skills. But they are rare. Is there are reason to constrict yourself for a small chance to fight them? Unless you are fighting junkie and I doubt they live very long in a Tower anyway. 

Edited by StarlaBlaise, 01 August 2016 - 12:58 PM.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly
Epic spoiler is epic, from the looks of it this arc will end soon and then wangnan, qnd we even got a lot of interesting info. I'm greatly pleased.

Now if Androssi is badly defeated it will be the best I could ask. Midsized arcs are tye best

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Lester

Lester

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,452 posts

I hope that Kaiser doesn't fall for Baam, but I would very much like if she joined his party.

I hope she does both. Serious OTP potential there. As I said above, they've walked a mile in each others' shoes. Kaiser is not an Irregular, of course, but she's more or less lived as one for the last thousand years relative to the hopeless souls who have gotten stuck at Name Hunt Prison. So while she doesn't truly have the kind of absolute, overwhelming power that Baam does she at least knows what it feels like to have the responsibilities that come with it. I can't think of someone better suited to be a partner to Baam among the characters we've seen thus far.

Probably getting a little too hopeful here, knowing SIU though. Entirely possible, and equally likely I think, that she will refuse to back down from her post and Baam will have to put her down. Freeing her = killing her, in that case. And Baam has to have someone who is so much like him as his first real kill in the Tower. That would be powerful, too.

Edited by Lester, 01 August 2016 - 12:57 PM.

Darklight

Darklight

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

I hope she does both. Serious OTP potential there. As I said above, they've walked a mile in each others' shoes. Kaiser is not an Irregular, of course, but she's more or less lived as one for the last thousand years relative to the hopeless souls who have gotten stuck at Name Hunt Prison. So while she doesn't truly have the kind of absolute, overwhelming power that Baam does she at least knows what it feels like to have the responsibilities that come with it. I can't think of someone better suited to be a partner to Baam among the characters we've seen thus far.

Probably getting a little too hopeful here, knowing SIU though.

What if Kaiser is the girl Siu mentioned introducing for Baam in that afterword a while back