Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Predicted conclusion of the story

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

I am going to call it right here.

My prediction is that our protagonist will stay true and never have sex until he finds his true love. And when he does, he will also be the one to figure out how to cure the disease for everyone else in the world. He was a prodigy in the field of medicine. Both will happen fairly close to each other. He does have to save his brother. Can't really let his brother die too. If anyone can find the cure to the disease, it will be him. 

If you have a prediction, feel free to post it here. The most accurate prediction is the winner. 

Edited by lygarx, 18 June 2016 - 07:14 AM.

Pringer-X

Pringer-X

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well your prediction can be said accurate

this is a cliche manga anyway, people thinking this is gonna be ntr(i am thinking it too) but i think it will be just a side story and all will ends well with the MC

pretty sure the drama gonna go high way like there are "evil" woman and the 5 man will band out together to end the evil scheme or some plot why the virus happening or bla bla bla , etc

and the rest are like your prediction.

but gonna be stupid if it was just a dream and the ending is MC wake up, his family and gf waiting him, the mc then got married with his gf and lead happy life along with his family

I still remember reading a manga about world extinction because of virus and people sleep like the MC till they find the cure and when they wake up, the world already dead.

in the end the ending was lol, it was just a movie direction play, and all the characters was just an actor/actress role playing.

if this gone to a dark ending then pretty sure i am amazed because the author is a vanila type making story and this kind manga who had harem + dense MC usually end with open ending(where the MC and the girls say we gonna brace the new world while watching the sun rise, like that lol) , so it will be like that.

Edited by Pringer-X, 26 June 2016 - 03:06 AM.

esdaman

esdaman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

but gonna be stupid if it was just a dream and the ending is MC wake up, his family and gf waiting him, the mc then got married with his gf and lead happy life along with his family

She not his gf why all say she his gf she only childhood frieind and MC have one-sided love to her

Albel

Albel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

​What op said combined with him keeping his own pure-love harem :wub:

Things I like to listen to while reading Manga Spotify or Youtube

Hurdleburdle

Hurdleburdle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Considering the site is going down in a few days, might as well say my prediction (and hunt it down on other sites): Hero will fall in love with one or more of the other girls, but stays true to the girl he loves. Then he finds her, and after some random pointless drama (because they have to drag such things out as long as possible to satisfy the publishers) they confess to each other and have sex. And then the actual harem slowly begins to form, with some drama about jealousy and eventually the primary love letting him have the others as secondary girlfriends or the likes. Then they take down the conspiracy together and it ends happily.

I also predict that that #1 guy either goes nuts for the one girl who turned him down and tries (or succeeds) to rape her, and goes full-on villain...or, he realizes what a shitty system he's in and ends up an ally, and eventually the little sister character falls for him. Either way works since he's been depicted as fairly sympathetic so far (a big dork, but sympathetic).

Glasses guy becomes one of the main villains too until he realizes he's become the same thing as those who bullied him all those years. Either he has full-on villainous breakdown, or he asks the hero for help escaping the system with those girls who actually love him.