Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Skybound Saga

Fantasy Airships Magic All That Good Stuff

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

I made a thing.

Spoiler

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 16 June 2016 - 03:38 PM.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

I approve of the picture of a naked man.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Still neat though.

Hmmm. So what do we have altogether now?

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Callisto

Callisto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I posted on the wrong thread. My apologies. 

Edited by Callisto, 16 June 2016 - 03:18 PM.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts

I posted on the wrong thread. My apologies.

that picture fits the post so well Calisto
Spoiler

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

It is round, and you can sail around it in theory, but there's a giant fog bank that runs down the western divide of the map. Lots of people have tried to pass it, nobody has been recorded as being successful.

To make sure I understand: From the Mistlands to the north and south poles, a line of mist marks the mysterious area. The Mistlands and Eakesn are actually quite close, but separated by unnavigable mist. To go from the Cerulean Isles to the southwest tip of Azuria one would go over the south pole, go around the mist, and then go to Azuria. Arvka and Azuria actually enclose half of the north and south poles respectively. Is this all correct?

How high does the mist extend? Does the planet have seasons? Is the northern ocean frozen over?

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Spoiler

Looks solid, some interesting choices. Are the needle guns in the glove fingers how'll he'll be fighting?

Okay on dock so gotta do my job. I should ha e a CS by Friday evening but imma be as expedient as possible. (Sister had a baby so I have to get him and fly out Friday morning at 6am

All good, your claim on 1st Lieutenant is good until Saturday. Do what you need to do.

I made a thing.

Spoiler

You're in top form it seems. How much of his body is covered in the script? Essentially the entire thing, or just a major area?

To make sure I understand: From the Mistlands to the north and south poles, a line of mist marks the mysterious area. The Mistlands and Eakesn are actually quite close, but separated by unnavigable mist. To go from the Cerulean Isles to the southwest tip of Azuria one would go over the south pole, go around the mist, and then go to Azuria. Arvka and Azuria actually enclose half of the north and south poles respectively. Is this all correct?

How high does the mist extend? Does the planet have seasons? Is the northern ocean frozen over?

Correct with one exception- Azuria is not a polar landmass. The southern ocean extends a bit more south than the map shows, making the south pole entirely liquid (geology/meteorology be damned). Arvka forms a bit of the north pole but only it's northernmost point.

The mist extends as high as Eakesn's peak, which is higher than any airship will ever be able to reach prior to the invention of reliable air supplies (which are not yet in the world because there hasn't been a need for them yet). Seasons are a thing, at RP's start we will be in late summer. The northern ocean DOES freeze over in late autumn and doesn't thaw until a week or two into the spring.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Mors

Mors

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSupra

From a range, yeah. Needles themselves aren't very lethal so I also intended for him to be able to shoot a teammate in the ass from afar to heal them. I imagined he'd be able to fight with them sort of like claws at close range, though you didn't really have a section in the CS for skills or fighting styles and it didn't really feel appropriate to list that stuff under misc. 

a6f4b732-ee1c-43f9-a007-079ff2b01822_zps

"The sun is new each day."

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Thank you SlicenDice
Spoiler

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

The script covers the same spots as you can see in the image in addition to most of his back.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

@Mors & Rogue: Fair enough, you're both accepted. I'll add links to the first post here in a bit.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

hmm has anyone called cook?

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

All listed positions are currently filled or under claim, unfortunately. However, I think it might be good to have one ordinary crewman Player if that's alright with you (I promise you'll have plenty of involvement).

I'm also thinking I'll cut applications at 8 or 9 Accepted, so anybody looking in and unsure if they want to join or not I'd advise a quick decision.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

yeah Im fine with a crew member, Ill have something up shortly

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Spoiler

Here I go in sure I'll need tweaking so lay it on me
Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Spoiler

Here I go in sure I'll need tweaking so lay it on me

Alright mate, here we go.

1- Only saying because it's the biggest issue, Krystal wasn't on the Aquamarine (Annayeva was the 3rd then as she is now), nor was she in the military academy with any of the PCs. I do appreciate the initiative in using her, just... she has major plot details attached to her xD

2- Not something you need to fix, just something I'd like you to be aware of, Amelia would've been in Officer School while Lindo was in the boot camp. They can still easily have had that encounter, they just wouldn't have been classmates is all.

3- The bit where the Lieutenant prostrates before him is a bit much. Humiliating him in front of the cadets is fine, but the whole rest of it is a bit overboard. You can be good with a sword, but give yourself some room to grow in badassery man!

Biggest other thing I see is I'll need to talk to you about Drexal and his Order, but that's something that can come with time. Just be aware I'll ask you for some details at some point.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Cool I was hoping it could be in the world. Ask away and I'll make those edits soon as soon can be
Spoiler

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Character sheet, for your approval.

I like to play fill characters; there's too many young ones so far.

I couldn't find a good picture.

Spoiler

Can we have other items too? For example, could I have a spyglass which could see through the clouds?

Edited by themantarays, 18 June 2016 - 04:11 PM.

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Looks great to me manta, you're accepted.

And yes, you certainly can have items like that. File them under the Misc section.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Great! I just added that one item.