Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Epic Fantasia

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Where one goes, the other must follow.

Apologies if the bio is too brief, I'm happy to expand it if needed.

Spoiler

Edited by Hero of Ishval, 01 September 2016 - 11:30 PM.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I don't really mind. 

Like X mentioned earlier, everyone starts of as a human with nothing; just making things clear. 

No problem with the character, so feel free to post anytime. 

Also, whenever you'd want to start a conversation with an NPC or other players, you can just carry them out here or via PM. Just to allow things to be for fluid and congruent without having to be forced to create brief posts in the IC thread that don't really contain much aside from dialogue. 

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Yep. Was taking that as a "Intended Eventual" Race/Class more than anything else.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
Finished the CS. Short but sweet. Tis' on page 3.

Now to find a picture.

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

I have posted. :3

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Sounds like missy wants OP powers again.

By the way, will there be an Info Cache thread to store our CSs in before they get lost in the shuffle with new posts?

Edit: Anyways, I posted as well. Didn't mean to make i seem like I was copying you joker, had the same idea myself (using the roof to get a better view/look for exit) when the update came, also thought it'd be amusing (despite the situation not really being funny in the least) to have one of those cliche anime/manga scenes where you have 2 people sneaking around like that, thinking they're alone, go to look only to come face to face with each other. Delayed reactions and allll Lol

Edited by I-Am-X, 02 September 2016 - 01:56 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

By the way, will there be an Info Cache thread to store our CSs in before they get lost in the shuffle with new posts?

Not quite.

Just think Arcane Mage from WoW. High firepower, high mobility, extremely low durability. The last rendition of Remy could practically get one-shot by other players.

Mond you, she could do the same.

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Finished the CS. Short but sweet. Tis' on page 3.

Now to find a picture.

Excellent. I'll do my best to bestow upon to you whatever an arcane mage is supposed to be. Feel free to join the fray.

Edit: Anyways, I posted as well. Didn't mean to make i seem like I was copying you joker, had the same idea myself (using the roof to get a better view/look for exit) when the update came, also thought it'd be amusing (despite the situation not really being funny in the least) to have one of those cliche anime/manga scenes where you have 2 people sneaking around like that, thinking they're alone, go to look only to come face to face with each other. Delayed reactions and allll Lol

Not really an issue. The fine line between what's OP in this world is extremely blurry. Not need to worry.

So that's 3/5. I'll try to dish up a juicy update sometime next week?

Edited by Diabeto, 02 September 2016 - 02:40 PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Not quite.

Just think Arcane Mage from WoW. High firepower, high mobility, extremely low durability. The last rendition of Remy could practically get one-shot by other players.

Mond you, she could do the same.

welcome back, Jaina!!

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!
LOL.

Jaina was like, everymage. Up there with Kadghar.

So Portals, Teleportation, Blasts of insanely destructive power, and being a vending machine.

Mage Table pls.

MAGE TABLE PLS!!

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

LOL.

Jaina was like, everymage. Up there with Kadghar.

So Portals, Teleportation, Blasts of insanely destructive power, and being a vending machine.

Mage Table pls.

MAGE TABLE PLS!!

Well your potrayal of Remy in the one RP we were together in was vaguely reminiscent of Jaina thus whenever I see that image she somehow springs to my mind. xP

Well apart from Medivh, there is hardly anyone else from the arcane side that I like in WoW. Barring Tyrande of course, she's one hot momma! 

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

Well your potrayal of Remy in the one RP we were together in was vaguely reminiscent of Jaina thus whenever I see that image she somehow springs to my mind. xP

Well apart from Medivh, there is hardly anyone else from the arcane side that I like in WoW. Barring Tyrande of course, she's one hot momma!

Medivh is such a jerk though.

And really, she reminded you of Jaina? O.o

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Jaina's been a primarily Frost Spec with Arcane Utility for quite some time now (pretty much just like that version of Remy). Not to mention she's really the only notable female Mage in all of Warcraft outside of Aegwynn... but Aegwynn 1v1'd freaking Sargeras and won (though there's a still-burning debate on whether or not he let her win so he could corrupt little unborn Medivh in her belly).

I'll review what's been posted so far and jump in.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Edit: (using the roof to get a better view/look for exit)

Pretty much my first thought about the situation as well. You should be glad i am in no position to post, lest it'd look like a copy-paste fest XD

And since my character template kinda overlap with slice's, perhaps i should rethink my stance on joining this rp .-.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Medivh is such a jerk though.

And really, she reminded you of Jaina? O.o

Medivh has some issues but is still redeemable but the real class act was Garrosh, he was head and shoulders above when it comes to assholery only Arthras is a close second.

Jaina's been a primarily Frost Spec with Arcane Utility for quite some time now (pretty much just like that version of Remy). Not to mention she's really the only notable female Mage in all of Warcraft outside of Aegwynn... but Aegwynn 1v1'd freaking Sargeras and won (though there's a still-burning debate on whether or not he let her win so he could corrupt little unborn Medivh in her belly).

I'll review what's been posted so far and jump in.

^^^this is spot on. Plus, Alexstrasza and Ysera are technically both dragons & I don't consider them in competition with the rest.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Pretty much my first thought about the situation as well. You should be glad i am in no position to post, lest it'd look like a copy-paste fest XD

And since my character template kinda overlap with slice's, perhaps i should rethink my stance on joining this rp .-.

How so? I'm happy to change things around, my character can go in just about any direction that isn't magical, and he could even do that if I spin it properly.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Nah, first come first serve. Don't change yours slice :)
My template is also an archer with mobility as the character's forte

Also a non-magic user at that XD

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Oh pft. That's easy. You go Archery Ranger, I'll go Melee Ranger. Literally zero worries.

2rD2TPI.gif

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Why not have a skit going like in gintama with Katsura and Kyuubei? Have you two develop a rivalry fighting each for having identical character archetypes and fight for 'screen time' in the rp. rofl

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
X's idea might work actually XD