Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Epic Fantasia

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

In this role play, you will be playing an amalgamation of you and someone else or an alteration of yourself. Normally it's a fandom character or something of your own imagination. This will be an adventure-based story and inspiration will be drawn from Yakushoku Distpiari - Gesellschaft Blume, The Rising of the Shield Hero, Rave Master and Black Clover, to name a few. Specifics regarding the plot will be worked out in the thread before everything officially starts.

Apj4jSq.jpg

Welcome to Fantasia! I'd like to inform you that you, have died. As sad as it may be, it’s unimportant how. Well, at least for the bigger picture, but I guess it is pretty important for you, eh? What can I say, tough luck? Better luck next time. But let’s not dawdle on depressing things! You have died and just as you were expecting a dark tunnel with a white light at the end, you are confronted with a peculiar message:

GAME OVER. RESTART IN ANOTHER WORLD?

The whole thing looked like it was taken from the video games you used to play, except for the question about restarting in another world. What's with that? Shouldn’t it say “restart at the last checkpoint”? Hm, I guess not. Right below the question, there were two options: [YES] and [NO].

Naturally, you're going to choose yes. Why? Because this story needs you to! How do you expect me to lead this story if you decide you're fine with being dead? Stay on the rails! I mean, on figurative rails, not real ones, because then you’ll probably just die again. Unless you're some sort of superhero. Which you may very well become in this new world we’re going.

Just as you press [YES], a new message replaces the previous ones.

PLEASE CREATE YOUR CHARACTER.

Now, what the hell does that mean?! Aren’t you already created? Your mom and dad worked hard at it too! Does this reincarnation system want to pick a fight with you!?! You are perfect the way you are, they said so at school! A special little snowflake!

Hm, but are you sure you're perfect? Maybe you wanted to be a little slimmer, a tad taller or you might be unhappy with your gender? Be honest, I won’t judge. Actually, I will, but I can promise you that I'll keep everything confidential. If I had lips, they would be sealed!

Here’s your chance to fulfill all of those fantasies, except the particularly weird and perverted ones. This isn't the place for those. Let us now dive in this fantasy world filled with magic, adventure and annoying anime tropes!

An explosion of colors suddenly appear around you. What was previously a pitch black void of death was now dyed in a cloudy combination of white and blue. The message telling you to create your character was gone and in it is place, some kind of form appeared before you. It took you only a quick glance to realize what it was.

A Character Sheet:

Spoiler

Now that you've decided to [FINALIZE], you have officially made your character. Or, better say, remade yourself. Congratulations! Now, our journey can begin. Fasten your seat belts, because we are about to land! Reincarnation world, here we come!

Once again, light explodes and you get engulfed by a rainbow-colored whirlpool of energy. A sudden feeling of being launched downwards possesses you and the instinctive fear of falling forces you to scream. As you look bellow you the myriad of colors clear and an unfamiliar landscape began rapidly approaching you. Your eyes water from the speed, making you unable to properly inspect the features of the world around you. Not that you’d have enough composure to do it anyway, as your destination became clear: a gray, rocky mountainside. You show no signs of stopping as you draw closer and closer until finally you hit the mountain’s surface at full force, exploding from sheer force of the impact into a spectacle of gore...

That didn’t happen. Before you collided with the surface, either out of fear or something else, you lose your consciousness and darkness envelops your mind. What could possibly happen next?

System

Spoiler

Edited by Diabeto, 01 September 2016 - 10:05 PM.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Interested definitely
Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Drawing inspiration from Tate no yuusha? Def interested

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Did some editing.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabeto, 05 June 2016 - 03:34 AM.

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
IC will be up once I have enough participants (Minimum of 2-3).

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Oh how much are abilities and do certain abilities cost more than others

And what are abilities? At rthey things like swordsmanship, lighting magic, I run really fast, I hit you really hard, you can't see me type stuff?

Or is is Kamehameha wave?
Spoiler

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
A single point would suffice for an ability. Stacking points on a single ability will make it a notch above the rest. I haven't worked out the specifics too much since I'm not expecting a handful of PVPs.

Regarding your question on what abilities are, all your examples are correct as long as they fit your character's Class.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
This reminds me of a few other roleplays we have had on here.
So special attacks and skills are both abilities.
Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

You had me at shield hero, I'm yours.

tumblr_mbcfcoHJyv1qkyzwdo1_r10_500.gif

Seriously though, I'm interested (even though I should know better than keep joining rps despite by lazy nature).

Will make an attempt at a cs either today or tomorrow.

Edited by I-Am-X, 05 June 2016 - 06:46 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Shield hero is pretty cool
Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Speaking of influences. I hoped there is nothing like
Subjugators in this RP. That blows donkey dick because that is nothing but sorrow
Spoiler

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

You're spamming?

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Don't avoid my question. That was two hours apart and it's not like it's not important
Spoiler

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
What question? You didn't ask anything. And you could have just edited your post instead of having two consecutive ones.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
To be honest, this function has a merge feature and I figured it would merge

Also, I vocied a concern based on the influences of this role play so I will ask a question now.

Will we be accompanying a character who has a class along the lines of a Subjugator?
Spoiler

Diabeto

Diabeto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It merges if posts are seconds apart, not hours apart. And as for your questions, no.

Edited by Diabeto, 07 June 2016 - 09:44 PM.

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Sweet!!!
Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Finished and up for review. Do you need an elaborate CS or will this do? I think a Lvl 1 Character won't have much story to tell. Especially a 12 yr old.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsody, 09 June 2016 - 04:10 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Here comes a new challenger!

Spoiler

Edited by Faye, 04 September 2016 - 06:18 PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Here comes a new challenger!

Spoiler

Your race has a peculiar name xP

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler