Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Previous chapters published in English

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Albedo

Albedo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

The first fourteen chapters of Borderless were originally published for free on the Web in both English and Japanese on Mangabox. Chapter 15, the last chapter of this story arc involving Kei-chan, Yuu-kun and You-kun wasn't released in English so I've scanlated it and put it up here for anyone who followed the original story to find out what happened. It's possible there are copies of the original English-translated chapters floating around on the Web somewhere but Batoto doesn't permit officially-translated chapters to be uploaded even though they were never released in book form or sold as e-books.

Sir Stranger the Second

Sir Stranger the Second

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Complicated isn't kidding. Mangabox's distribution style is truly garbage. They provide limited time access to certain chapters, available only in the form of digital magazine releases. This leads to a disconnect between what's available on the app (magazines), and the website (one chapter of everything they've translated). In the end all it does is steer people away since no one wants to jump into a story 10 chapters away from the most recent release.

Anyone who cares about reading manga in a sane way is better suited to Google.

KiTA

KiTA

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

The first fourteen chapters of Borderless were originally published for free on the Web in both English and Japanese on Mangabox. Chapter 15, the last chapter of this story arc involving Kei-chan, Yuu-kun and You-kun wasn't released in English so I've scanlated it and put it up here for anyone who followed the original story to find out what happened. It's possible there are copies of the original English-translated chapters floating around on the Web somewhere but Batoto doesn't permit officially-translated chapters to be uploaded even though they were never released in book form or sold as e-books.

Does Borderless getting canceled and rebooted as Borderless World have anything to do with it?  https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/30yusz/news_ikuya_daikokudous_borderless_world_series/

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

So if i want to read the continuation where should i go ?

20801.jpg

19.jpg

Albedo

Albedo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

So if i want to read the continuation where should i go ?

There are other manga readers around that have the English version of the earlier chapters. Batoto only carries fan scanlations and the earlier chapters were translated by Mangabox so they can't be uploaded here.

feijomello

feijomello

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

is there anywhere that I can read volumes 2 and 3 of the tankoubon online (jp/raws are ok)?