Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

WN/LN Translations?

web novel light novel translation Bookworm

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

DaoFox

DaoFox

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRelaxing on Dysnomia

So,

there isn't a thread and I am curious so here it is:

Does anyone know if there is a WN or LN of this being translated, and if so where to find it?

In the worst case even raws would do if there are people looking to start a project to practice, in the case there isn't one already.

bakaknight

bakaknight

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/ascendance-of-a-bookworm/

Enjoy

Dirk Bolero

Dirk Bolero

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTexas

The translator, blastron, is currently on hiatus. I do not know when their projects will continue.

uoroaix

uoroaix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

here is a chinese translated version if you can read chinese.

http://www.bookwormff.com

oh and we need help with organizing novels to the site, if anyone is interested please contact [email protected]

Edited by uoroaix, 27 June 2017 - 06:05 PM.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

blastron is back. sadly, the pacing has slowed down to once per month.

i wish he wouldn't tl kumoko. not that i don't like kumoko, its just that other tls of the series exist and at far more advancing stage than his. wouldn't it be better just to focus on bookworm?

TheTruthOfPerfection

TheTruthOfPerfection

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationStuck in a flood zone

Many of the chapters of Kumo desu ga have translations that can be.....rather difficult to read, for someone who is not used to decrypting MTLs, and other TLs that are not clear from the get-go. I recall reading that blastron is TLing Kumo desu ga, because his friends couldn't understand the TLs that were already there for it. Those are for the translations done by turb0, who did the first, I want to say 250 or so chapters.

RaisingTheDead picked it up after that, and has much higher quality translations, so once blastron hits that point, I expect there will be good reason for him to stop working on Kumo desu ga. Looks to be about halfway there.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

neorasp

neorasp

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
halfway there... so in the pace of 1 chapter per month and 125 chapters left, in 10 years we will get full time main. assuming he doesn't retire before that.

thats just another reason to learn japanease.
...so where were thos raws again?