Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Season 3 webtoon raws link. *Spoiler Alert*

Dr. Frost webtoon S3 raws

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

armed01

armed01

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I hope I didn't violate any rules by putting this, although I think there's an exception. Maybe? So here's the link:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=655749&page=5

Up until a month ago I nearly missed noticing this installment of Dr. Frost. Once I was through it, I noticed it had already ended, which makes me wonder if it would be partially removed soon, like the previous seasons did. Can any one tell me where I could find the previous season raws, of course without buying/paying to view?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Not the raws....... at the least in the case of both Naver and Daum, they've gone to great lengths to make a lot of those unavailable to most people.

If it's behind the paywall  at Naver or Daum, you've almost got to not only be Korean, but living in Korea as well.......finding those raws elsewhere, be it Dr. Frost or any of the others......yeah, good luck I'm afraid, you'll need it, and you probably won't have any.

Edited by svines85, 16 May 2016 - 01:48 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

armed01

armed01

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

@svines85 Thanks for the info. Well I guess, all the more reason to see it before it's partially gone. Although I don't mind not seeing the raws very much since Naver started translating it, but the part I hate is how its presented now, as in its missing background music which is not exactly how it's initially meant to. I don't understand why Naver is not implementing BGM when it clearly can.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

@svines85 Thanks for the info. Well I guess, all the more reason to see it before it's partially gone. Although I don't mind not seeing the raws very much since Naver started translating it, but the part I hate is how its presented now, as in its missing background music which is not exactly how it's initially meant to. I don't understand why Naver is not implementing BGM when it clearly can.

Oh, are you talking about the LINE (English) versions that are coming out now? They're not carrying over any of the music that the original had? Wow, I had no idea.......not a lot of the webtoon I read/am reading had that, and I guess it either just hasn't come up with the LINE stuff I've read (or I just didn't realize it) :D

Tn7HA0h.png